Is It Wrong, Or Should I Be Celebrating?

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
So heres an interesting conundrum to me that Ive been lingering on. Shocking, but I am 33, and always stayed around my age range when it came to women. Give or take 5 yrs. I was introduced to a girl at my friends wedding. We were paired in the Wedding. At the time she wasnt single, but now is. Shes now my friend and his wifes roommate, and we're all hanging out Saturday. Good times with friends and all. However, the situation took an unexpected turn earlier and has left me contemplating for hours.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shes made it quite bluntly clear that she wants to hook up. Its not the 1st time my friends tried to hook me up btw. Now this isnt a bad thing per say. Shes not ugly, and what little of what I met that day gave me the impression shes got a good heart and a head on her shoulders. So whats the issue? The issue is that shes 20... Yes, 20 years old. Far out of what I consider normal, yet if we do get along perfectly, would many think thats just wrong, or should I be celebrating?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Young girls that like older men are going to be very needy at some point. Just a fore-warning.

That being said, she's an adult, even if older guys like us consider her a kid. It's fair game dude. Just remember, not only are you going to leave an impression on her, you will likely be giving out an impression of yourself that your friends don't really know(or may not want to know.)

If you did this by the stupid unwritten "Dating Rules", your friend's wife would have to hook you two up for a date without you asking the wife or your friend directly. This way you clear yourself, and find out if moving forward would unravel some unforeseen complications with the friendship.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Look man, the only thing I want to hear about is how many times you jabbed at her rusty sheriff's badge. GET TO WORK.

Murdoc+has+the+epicest+pelvic+thrust+in+the+known+universe+_59854e8ca446c101c9cb321d7906eba9.gif

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Run, and run fast. The same thing happened to me once, friends hooked me up w/a 20 year-old when I was 34.

It lasted all of 2 weeks, dumped her when she couldn't even make toast w/o burning it.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This sounds like one of my friends. Except that shit happens to him like once a week. Lol. Crystallas is right though...headcases for the most part.

You are only like 3 years off the "divide your age by 2 and add 7" rule, so I say go for it. But expect jokes like "you realize when you were graduating from high school, she was in kindergarten right?" And stuff like that.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the most part, I definitely realize, and am guilty of the ridicule in age differences lol. Which shit, would make me a hypocrite now lol. The worst part is I clearly know what most women at 20 are like, and an age range Ive always tried to avoid. I was the type that perfered somewhat older than me because of this. I am however 'clear free' as it is my friends wifes idea as this isnt the 1st time, except the last time, the woman was about 3 yrs older than me. Saturday will be interesting lol

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
20 = no cellulite. Tell her you want sex only. She has to be exclusive, you don't, and have no emotional attachment. It's a right of passage for 30+ year olds. She won't understand, but spend $50 on flowers and Gobstoppers and she'll just think you're rich and do it anyway.

I'd be legit tempted, but as others said, her level of maturity is most likely not going to be on par with what you're use to. I can't stand all the giggly shit.
I was going to say something about a 30+ year old leading the arcade for so long...but i'm about 27...maybe we're both just epic.
:elephant:

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
20 = no cellulite. Tell her you want sex only. She has to be exclusive, you don't, and have no emotional attachment. It's a right of passage for 30+ year olds. She won't understand, but spend $50 on flowers and Gobstoppers and she'll just think you're rich and do it anyway.

I'd be legit tempted, but as others said, her level of maturity is most likely not going to be on par with what you're use to. I can't stand all the giggly shit.
I was going to say something about a 30+ year old leading the arcade for so long...but i'm about 27...maybe we're both just epic.
:elephant:

That's basically what I did, without telling her of course...then quickly realized she had no oral skills either.

Now I'm basically screwed b/c all the women my age look like shit, and most of the 30-somethings are taken.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol X. Yes, we are epic. We had to show how that shit was done :troll:

Reactions: X

emcee

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The younger women. Yeesh. I went through a phase in my mid to late 20s where I seemed to only date 18 - 19 year olds. It was a fun time in the bedroom, that's for sure, and wouldn't take the crazy sexual experiences back for the world. Good lord, were they crazy though. Most women at any age are mental, but at that age, whew, are they REALLY out there.

Any time I hear the song "Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry, I think about the times I had with those young women. Good luck to you with that, X. Hell, if you decide to go after it, maybe she will be one of the few that has her shit together.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The younger women. Yeesh. I went through a phase in my mid to late 20s where I seemed to only date 18 - 19 year olds. It was a fun time in the bedroom, that's for sure, and wouldn't take the crazy sexual experiences back for the world. Good lord, were they crazy though. Most women at any age are mental, but at that age, whew, are they REALLY out there.

Any time I hear the song "Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry, I think about the times I had with those young women. Good luck to you with that, X. Hell, if you decide to go after it, maybe she will be one of the few that has her shit together.

First off, that's one of the best college-age songs ever :buttrock:

Secondly, I'm married. Jysen is the one robbin' the cradle :buttrock:

Reactions: BNB

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually, Im the one getting chased. I was minding my own business when this all began. Im innocent :)

Reactions: X

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Good luck on Saturday..My wife is 6 years younger than me I started dating her when she was 19...Got real lucky as she had her head on her shoulders and knew what she wanted in life...Now we have 3 kids and have been together almost 7 years, best decesion I ever made was taking her out on a date..

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
6 years is manageable lol. Shes my nephews age lmfao.