Is Justin Fields already the greatest QB in Bears history?

Is Justin Fields already the greatest QB in Bears history?

• Yes

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

Bust

Liked Posts:
well to put in perspective. Mitch Trubisky in his short stint here is statistically the 2nd greatest Bear QB of all time so . . .

The Bar is real low bruh. When it's all said and done. Justin is going to become Legendary status and will top all these clowns.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Don't be dense. Look at the QBs this team has had. Fields is clearly in the running for GOAT already.

His first full season starting and the offense only opened up his running attributes in week 5. Dude has already set the NFL single game rushing record for qb. Joined the 1,000 yard rush club, only 3 nfl qb's in history has hit that mark. Now just needs 207 yards in the last 3 games to become the top qb rusher in league history.

WOW!!!!

Last edited:

greg23

Liked Posts:
2 years
Maybe 5 wins + 17 losses
80 qb rating
22 td
20 int
Who know how many fumbles
Not even 4k in passing yards

?

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
2 years
Maybe 5 wins + 17 losses
80 qb rating
22 td
20 int

?
fields-haters-jpg.24959

Bust

Liked Posts:
2 years
Maybe 5 wins + 17 losses
80 qb rating
22 td
20 int

?

Honeymoon period changes next season for sure bruh. Bears don't make playoff run next year, Poles and/or Eberflus will be in the hot seat.

This was the white flag season. Expect to lose games when you lose Mack, Hicks, Roquan and Quinn.

Even with the Bears surrender, rookie coaching staff and 1st full season qb. The 2022 Bears lost 8 games by 7 points or less. #woah

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
His first full season starting and the offense only opened up his running attributes in week 5. Dude has already set the NFL single game rushing record for qb. Joined the 1,000 yard rush club, only 3 nfl qb's in history has hit that mark. Now just needs 207 yards in the last 3 games to become the top qb rusher in league history.

WOW!!!!
And has 3 - 50+ yard runs in a month, no other has 3 in an entire career!!!

Canth

Liked Posts:
IMO, Fields is the most talented QB in Bears history. Too early to say he is already the greatest; however, he has the talent to be that person in a couple years time if he continues to grow and they get him some weapons.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
What he has done with so little around him is nothing short of an absolute miracle. He broke a damn NFL record! He should be a candidate for MVP realistically.

Is it safe to say he is already there greatest Bears QB ever? I think it is an obvious YES.
No question about it.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best damn Running QB the Bears have ever had, even better than Bobby Douglas.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If ya combine JF's intelligence, physical tools and a future SB win......then yeah, in my lifetime I said he'd be the
greatest Bear Qb

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
What he has done with so little around him is nothing short of an absolute miracle. He broke a damn NFL record! He should be a candidate for MVP realistically.

Is it safe to say he is already there greatest Bears QB ever? I think it is an obvious YES.
I realize this is sarcasm but I actually think he is in the running for best bears QB of all time.