Is Khalil Mack ever healthy?

Liked Posts:
Who would have thought that after his first game against the Packers he'd be injured often? Akim Hicks’s injury and all those offensive three and outs really takes it’s toll

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nose tackle Eddie Goldman missed practice with a knee and ankle injury while three others practiced on a limited basis.

Outside linebacker Robert Quinn and wide receiver Darnell Mooney were reported to have back injuries while Joel Iyiegbuniwe has a shoulder injury. No other players were injured.
Nose tackle Eddie Goldman missed practice with a knee and ankle injury while three others practiced on a limited basis.

Outside linebacker Robert Quinn and wide receiver Darnell Mooney were reported to have back injuries while Joel Iyiegbuniwe has a shoulder injury. No other players were injured.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Who would have thought that after his first game against the Packers he'd be injured often? Akim Hicks’s injury and all those offensive three and outs really takes it’s toll
There's really no right answer to that one. And thanks for that thought.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
It’s the NFL. No one is truly ever healthy. I remember once watching a video of Jerome Bettis’ routine just to get going in the morning. It’s crazy the toll the game plays on their bodies.
Bettis only had bad mornings because he was always hungover

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'd guess maybe before the start of some training seasons.
Otherwise I wouldn't expect his position to be any easier on bodies than oline.

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
And yet, some folks think we're going to have a great season. All we need is to start Fields and everything will all work out. Ugh!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And yet, some folks think we're going to have a great season. All we need is to start Fields and everything will all work out. Ugh!
Who thinks that? Most people want Fields to start because that's the only way this team will even be watchable.

kalmavet

Liked Posts:
Who thinks that? Most people want Fields to start because that's the only way this team will even be watchable.
That + we want to learn as much as possible about what the bears have in Fields to better build around him in the coming years, maximizing his rookie deal, etc. (leaving aside the obv issue of the people in charge).

Nelly

Liked Posts:

You can say that again.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
He’s healthy enough to cash his checks at Chase and order Tenders from Wingstop with blue cheese. But yeah when it comes to the football field he’s never healthy

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I said in 2019 and 2020, many here disagreed, but this team wasn’t ready for the Mack trade. The right pieces weren’t in place to spend that kind of equity on a guy who would be in his 30’s in a blink of an eye.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What were you saying about it in 2018???
It wasn't until the Raider game in London where a ton of people changed their tune on the trade. The Bears lost Mack's "revenge game" and everyone started claiming the Raiders won the trade. It was one of the oddest Bears fan moments ever.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
The Raiders truly won that trade. That's why they asked the Bears to trade him back to them.