Is Mahomes Already a Top 3 QB of all Time?

Unrivaled

Liked Posts:
Some of these plays he makes though, shaking off Bosa and scrambling for 20 yards, throwing it up to Hill with all out pressure on him on 3rd and 15... special plays he made to will his team to win.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Itll be interesting to see what happens when they have to start paying him 40+ million a year. Who goes?

Well if the chiefs are good at managing the cap it wont matter. Brady lost guys and new guys came. It's a part of football. Having to pay a qb is a good problem to have. One the bears will probably never have. Let's be fortunate trubisky busted out before they payed him.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Probably going to go down as one of the draft trade & picks ever.

Can you imagine if Watson gets to the SB?

shit... even Houston wishes they drafted Pat... and 25 other teams.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Probably going to go down as one of the draft trade & picks ever.

Can you imagine if Watson gets to the SB?

Ehh, idk.

Easy to say now. Mitch was the top prospect by most in that draft. Watson was the 1B.

Nearly no one had mahomes as the top prospect. Most had him as a late first rounder or early 2nd. Most thought the chiefs taking him at 10 was a reach at the time.

Recency bias is a bitch.

All I'm saying is anyone who thinks the bears were ever taking mahomes at #3 never watched mahomes play in college.

msadows

Liked Posts:
shit... even Houston wishes they drafted Pat... and 25 other teams.

He literally went to a perfect situation.

The guy had so many flaws in college, but the arm talent was very clear. You watch some of his tape at TT and he literally makes NFL Mitch look like a worldbeater. Then at times he would look unreal.

Andy, those coaches, his supporting cast, and his own drive for the game turned him into a star. Very few thought he would be this great.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well if the chiefs are good at managing the cap it wont matter. Brady lost guys and new guys came. It's a part of football. Having to pay a qb is a good problem to have. One the bears will probably never have. Let's be fortunate trubisky busted out before they payed him.
Brady never won when he was taking top QB money. The deal in 2003 wasnt even as big as Bledsoes 2002 deal before Brady replaced him. The later Superbowl wins were after he started giving the team a break.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Brady never won when he was taking top QB money. The deal in 2003 wasnt even as big as Bledsoes 2002 deal before Brady replaced him. The later Superbowl wins were after he started giving the team a break.
We will see. Attrition is part of football. The pats managed it well. Lets see how the chiefs do it.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We will see. Attrition is part of football. The pats managed it well. Lets see how the chiefs do it.
How did they manage it well? By getting Brady to not take top QB money most of his career?

Monster

Liked Posts:
He literally went to a perfect situation.

The guy had so many flaws in college, but the arm talent was very clear. You watch some of his tape at TT and he literally makes NFL Mitch look like a worldbeater. Then at times he would look unreal.

Andy, those coaches, his supporting cast, and his own drive for the game turned him into a star. Very few thought he would be this great.

I promise he’s glad he didn’t go to Chicago...
Going to a consistent playoff team was the perfect storm.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I promise he’s glad he didn’t go to Chicago...
Going to a consistent playoff team was the perfect storm.

It's why I want the bears to take Eason.

I'll take arm talent over anything else.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
IMO he’s the best I’ve ever seen. Eye test anyway. He needs a bigger resume to be put in the conversation but he’s off to a great start.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Just be thankful he's in the AFC, and we only have to see him every 4 years.

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
He is far from being a legend. He still eats his Porterhouse steak with ketchup

mecha

Liked Posts:
wait til his offense have contracts coming up for renewal. spoiler alert: they can't pay everyone.

Chiefs will be the next dynasty team while the window's open. I won't weigh in on where he places among the list of greats.

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He is great and fun to watch. Damien Williams got cheated out of MVP though.

bearsden

Liked Posts:
He continues to set records, and now is the youngest Superbowl MVP ever.

Literally a coin flip and offside away from back to back Superbowls. Just amazing.
I felt like he had a piss poor Superbowl for the most part

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Longevity counts.
He is on track to be a top all time qb, but players can flame out or exhibit flaws that become backbreakers.

5 or 6 more years at this level with free agency attrition, then yes- the conversation should definitely be had.