Is Mahomes Already a Top 3 QB of all Time?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He's already HOF lock given youngest QB MVP to win Superbowl.

HOF loves their records. It's why most from the Cubs world series big names will be in the hall as well for being a part of removing the 108 year curse.
Good lord. He is certainly not a HOF lock. Go beat your head against a wall for a few minutes and see if your brane starts working again.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
No....
QBs are judged for the entire careers not just the first three years
3 straight comebacks in playoffs down by 10 points or more is pretty impressive. 13 TDs and 2 interceptions in 2 playoff appearances.

If he retired today he's already a lock for the Hall of Fame. Thinking about it he is already top 10 for sure, debatablely top 3 to 5...

Sure, I get the career thing. So no he is NOT career-wise...."more accomplished than Manning, Brady, Brees or Montana. "

I was going off comments like the one above. And these >>>#98 >> #96
I was contextualizing based on the comments referring to right now, if he retired which would be the 3yr. mark. ( however, Montana won a SB in his 3rd yr., Brady won a SB in his 2nd yr. )

Last edited:

Ballpark Road Trips

Liked Posts:
When you have one of your worst games of the year and happen to win the Super Bowl, that's special. Still a few years away from "all-time" talk.