Is Mel Kiper hinting that Poles is anti-social?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He lost his balls letting George make the hc hire. Idt that makes him anti social that just makes him a bitch….although a highly paid bitch
Still clutching that conspiracy angle I see. Did he hire Nagy too? Draft Mitch?

Last edited:

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Well, I’ve always considered Kiper to be a raging self centered asshole, so I’ll just not worry too much about anything that comes out of that pie hole….

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Really? Wow!

In regards to the OP,
1. Poles signed both those guys in FA before he lost them to circumstance.
2. Like the trade or not, Poles made the trade for Claypool in a bidding war against other teams.
3. Mr. Antisocial made 4 trades in his 1st draft as GM.
4. He's been 100 x more personable and forthcoming than our previous GM.
5. Roquan's contract was not a 'good deal' from a team perspective. Is that top pay LB in the Pro Bowl?
6. Kiper never said that, Mr Bait and Switch. He decided to have zero trades in his 1st mock.

It's ludicrous to even suggest that a sincere, well connected, personable executive like Poles is antisocial. This one's content is actually as bad as the title and actually worse than the usual clickbait titles that sometimes have viable suppositions.
I’m indifferent right now but…

#5 - Yes he is. 1st team Pro Bowl and 1st team All-Pro. It took him leaving Chicago, the second biggest market, to get recognized. That’s crazy and not a good look for the Bears.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m indifferent right now but…

#5 - Yes he is. 1st team Pro Bowl and 1st team All-Pro. It took him leaving Chicago, the second biggest market, to get recognized. That’s crazy and not a good look for the Bears.
Yup. Oops on my part. I liked Roquan but don't see him as worth quite that much off the ball. Gets washed out a bit too often but could still be great behind the right DL as he's shown. Will he maintain his speed into his late 20s with the extra weight he's required to carry? Maybe, maybe not.

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
It's funny you randomly say this to @knoxville7 yet I've never seen you be this bothered when @greg23 does it, and if you look at his post history (let me know if you need help with that) he does that in like 50% of his posts minimum.

What's the difference?

Is it because @knoxville7 isn't a CaC?
Really was not picking him out, just tired of so many times that raciest has to be brought into the conversations. If I hurt his or your feelings, I am very sorry. Just tired of raciest comments on here.

Username

Liked Posts:
Poles is a mediocre GM who had a mediocre draft and then descimated the team to the point of making it unwatchable. He somehow brainwashed the meatheads here into thinking it was ok to lose game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game for the sake of higher draft picks. He further somehow convinced the meatheads that he'll pick all the players to rebuild all three phases of this team with those draft picks, despite his medicore draft and then getting fleeced in a idiotic trade for Claystool. His mediocre actions so far have produced a less than mediocre team and only the mediocre meatheads here hold hold out hope that the Bears will rise up to being mediocre next year.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Poles is a mediocre GM who had a mediocre draft and then descimated the team to the point of making it unwatchable. He somehow brainwashed the meatheads here into thinking it was ok to lose game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game for the sake of higher draft picks. He further somehow convinced the meatheads that he'll pick all the players to rebuild all three phases of this team with those draft picks, despite his medicore draft and then getting fleeced in a idiotic trade for Claystool. His mediocre actions so far have produced a less than mediocre team and only the mediocre meatheads here hold hold out hope that the Bears will rise up to being mediocre next year.

All coming from some moron on a message board that has zero knowledge on building a team.

The team was old, mediocre and overpaid. But you wanted him to keep them together? Again. You're a moron

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I may agree with you a year and 1/2 from now but give the guy some rope during a rebuild.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
“I thought long and hard about a trade here” “It takes two teams to make a trade, however, and that’s never a guarantee”

...said Chiefs general manager Brett Veach. "With that, he's (Poles) a tremendous communicator... personable"

Last edited:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Par for the course around here
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck…

In all seriousness, maybe you should do some self reflecting and wonder why many different ppl come to this same conclusion about certain posters..??‍♂️

Username

Liked Posts:
I may agree with you a year and 1/2 from now but give the guy some rope during a rebuild.
Thank you and I can understand why you want to give Poles a chance. For me, he's done nothing special yet and has done more to hurt this team than to help it.

Username

Liked Posts:
Well ya, that's the 1st part of a rebuild.
Yes, but the team still has to be competitive and watchable. Poles took the car apart with no experience on rebuilding it.