CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I want to emphatically answer "NO!" to the question posited in the thread title, and then I remember it's the Bears and I'm like...

JoyousMadeupHoopoe-max-1mb.gif

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
The problem is the mccaskeys can’t look in a mirror, they have no reflection….

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Getting rid of Nagy is just the beginning......Pace is the guy who has to go before he destroys this franchise anymore than he already has. Nagy was Pace's guy.....his hand picked HC. No way he should be allowed to swing and miss again.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
A winning ownership group: F**k No.

Bears ownership: We like the cut of his jib. Let’s see what he can do with a young non-white QB.

NMBearFan

Liked Posts:
You think Nagy is good at ANYTHING as a HC, other than being a sideline cheerleader?

At least Pace has hit on a decent number of late round gems…
just no. late round. F that. Missed on every 1st rounder so far and given away multiple 1st round picks.

NMBearFan

Liked Posts:
Again…what has Nagy done as HC that’s of value? Lol
Took his trash GM's team to the playoffs 2 of 4 years lol. Might have done better if we had 4 other 1st round picks on the team worth a damn.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Took his trash GM's team to the playoffs 2 of 4 years lol. Might have done better if we had 4 other 1st round picks on the team worth a damn.
Are you Nagy’s mom by chance? Yikes….

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
What are you talking about. First off, Pace hasn't missed on all first rounders. He's missed on Kevin White and Trubisky.

Second off, Nagy has consistently gotten in this teams way. Whenever we play a good team with a good coach, we are totally outclassed in game plan.

At the moment, we actually have a really nice core of young guys that could propel this team. So, I have no clue what you are watching.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I’ve heard ad nauseam how we need to hire a “leader of men” as a head coach. Nagy clearly IS that. So he’s not a Trestman failure there. He just can’t field an offense to save his life.
The players like him, but is he truly a leader?