Is Nagy the worst Bears coach in your lifetime?

Is Nagy the worst Bears coach in your lifetime?

• No

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • Yes, but he’s not the worst currently in the NFL

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Yes, and he’s also the worst in the NFL

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As long as there was a period where Trestman was a head coach, the answer is no.

But it doesnt make Nagy look any better. He seems hell bent on calling plays he feels will catch the defense unawares. And like Trestman, he appears totally incapable of adjusting base on his previous plays.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Not the worst. But he seems to be in over his head.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's obviously not the worst. Trestman was a better OC but a worse HC than Nagy. Trestman's problem was sticking with the worst DC in Bears history.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Trestman OT kick on 2nd down was worse. Atleast Nagy has the excuse that the clock was running low and a turnover and they lose the game. I have seen other coaches do what Nagy did. Not saying it is smart, but I have seen it.

I have never seen a coach kick a 47 yard FG on 2nd down in OT ever.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
The run play at the end of the half that almost cost a FG was bad enough, but letting the clock run down at the end when he could have called a play or two to get the ball closer has me convinced that Nagy should be on the next bus out of town ..He had a couple other horrible play calls in there as well.... One was an E-W run when they were down close to the goal that resulted in no gain

Nagy is in so far over his head, He should leave today, and let one of the assistants take over

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes the coach with a 15-9 record with one of the worst QBS of all time is the worst coach in Bears history

Last edited:

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
He's obviously not the worst. Trestman was a better OC but a worse HC than Nagy. Trestman's problem was sticking with the worst DC in Bears history.
Trestman was a far worse OC. Once the league figured him out he was done. Nagy is coaching around himself but the playbook is there.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Bearshomer Also in the future please allow votes to be made public the next time you make a CHIT tier poll.

Thanks in advance

Thanks

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Wannstadt and Abe Gibron were the worst

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
More than 30 seconds and does not run another play. Relies on a pathetic kicker that already missed once today.
Meh, you'd lose your shit if he ran another play and they had a bad result too. Have no problem with what he did at the end. Professional kickers should make that kick.