Is Tarik Cohen the cheapest athlete ever? (Added bonus content provided by Msadows). ?

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
This HAS to be a joke??

msadows

Liked Posts:
I hope it’s a joke. Sad thing is, idiots will send money.

I don't think its a joke. Tarik and his family don't seem very intelligent.

I mean his brother did walk into an electrical field.

Obviously, my condolences, but it would not shock me if all that cash he's made thus far has dwindled in the last few months since his brothers passing.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He's made 12m in his nfl career thus far. After taxes and paying his agent, etc, he's probably looking at less than half of that.

Very realistic a guy like tarik whos made like 5m in 4 years take home has spent it on dumb shit.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't think its a joke. Tarik and his family don't seem very intelligent.

I mean his brother did walk into an electrical field.

Obviously, my condolences, but it would not shock me if all that cash he's made thus far has dwindled in the last few months since his brothers passing.
your condolences don't mean shit.

surprised for a supposed recovering substance abuser that you don't have any empathy for Cohen's brother.

not surprised that you assume Cohen and his whole family isn't intelligent though.....

msadows

Liked Posts:
your condolences don't mean shit.

surprised for a supposed recovering substance abuser that you don't have any empathy for Cohen's brother.

not surprised that you assume Cohen and his whole family isn't intelligent though.....

Why would I have empathy for someone I never met just because his brother plays football for a team I cheer for?

Stupid humans do stupid things.

It's a sad story but I'm not the one going around asking for people to cashapp my mom money.

His mom should do what every female does now and make an OF.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why would I have empathy for someone I never met just because his brother plays football for a team I cheer for?

Stupid humans do stupid things.

It's a sad story but I'm not the one going around asking for people to cashapp my mom money.

His mom should do what every female does now and make an OF.

pretty sure the tweet was a joke

pretty sure you're a shitty human being.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You get to post here in the dumbest ways possible so...

Except I'm right the majority of the time. People give me shit for blindly supporting mitch. Find another time I was wrong.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yeah that's a dick comment. I like busting balls but making fun of dead family members is messed up.

I didn't make fun of dead family members, just pointed out that him and his family don't seem intelligent.

There have been plenty of things tarik has done himself to reinforce that fact.

Making fun and not showing compassion are two completely different things

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You get to post here in the dumbest ways possible so...
maybe i'm missing something but didn't Cohen's brother go missing after a night of partying and end up being found dead? There's a lot more to that than just being "dumb." I'd think an ex-alcoholic that Msadow's claims to be would have some sort of compassion if that's the case. But no, 'Cohen is broke because he and his whole family lack intelligence' is the take here.

wow.

msadows

Liked Posts:
maybe i'm missing something but didn't Cohen's brother go missing after a night of partying and end up being found dead? There's a lot more to that than just being "dumb." I'd think an ex-alcoholic that Msadow's claims to be would have some sort of compassion if that's the case. But no, 'Cohen is broke because he and his whole family lack intelligence' is the take here.

wow.

He ran from the police due to a dwi and ran into an electrical field and was killed.

I don't support drunk drivers.

I'm also not an alcoholic, my father was however, so I understand their issues. Being an alcoholic has nothing to do with my comment.

Listen, if you think the comment is in bad taste, thats it. I'm not trying to make fun of a dead person, just pointing out that I don't care about one person dying that i wouldn't even know existed if he was not related to a bears player. There is no need for me to go around showing compassion to every little thing. If thats you I'm sure there are tons of killed afghani children over the years by the US armed forces you could cry over instead of tarik's brother.