CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Those Pistons teams sure did love playing the way they did, talking about the way they played, and marketed themselves off the way they played. They sure loved talking about it in that 30 for 30. Now that the Bulls have taken some of that shine away with this documentary they want everyone to think they weren't really what they've always been telling us they were?

Go fuck yourself.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Those Pistons teams sure did love playing the way they did, talking about the way they played, and marketed themselves off the way they played. They sure loved talking about it in that 30 for 30. Now that the Bulls have taken some of that shine away with this documentary they want everyone to think they weren't really what they've always been telling us they were?

Go fuck yourself.
Agree with this 100%.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Trivia

Bill Laimbeer was one of few pro basketball players to make less money than his father.

Isiah Thomas has always been a suck. Although that Pistons team was my first, and only exposure to live NBA. Probably the best pro sport to be at in person.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Isaiah Thomas blames everything on the Bulls. No Dream Team, blames the Bulls. All the Raptor players drafted that ditched that team because of his shit, he blames the Bulls. He trades a bunch of picks to the Bulls for Eddy Curry, he blames the Bulls for hiding information (even Knicks fans see through that load). Everything he does, he blames the Bulls.

If Isaiah Thomas had a kidney stone, he would blame the Bulls.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Isiah Thomas is full of shit. Always has been.

Smiling through his own bullshit. Smilin' when he tries freezing MJ out in the All Star Game. Smilin' while his teammates clobber opponents during and after the play, smilin' as he gets accused of sexual assault, smilin' as he fucks up a franchise and a developmental league, and proud of himself for walking off the floor and being the world's biggest loser when the Bulls knocked them out.

And now he's smilin' as he a) claims the Celtics did the same (Who fucking cares? You shake the hand of the guy who beat you, asshole!) and b) throws Laimbeer under the bus and acts like he had to walk off the floor as if he had no choice in his own actions.

Fuck him. He may be the only athlete from Chicago that I have never, ever liked even for a minute.

Fuck him.

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
IT speaks...

He is playing my favourite card which is revisionist history... CLOWN

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Isaiah Thomas blames everything on the Bulls. No Dream Team, blames the Bulls. All the Raptor players drafted that ditched that team because of his shit, he blames the Bulls. He trades a bunch of picks to the Bulls for Eddy Curry, he blames the Bulls for hiding information (even Knicks fans see through that load). Everything he does, he blames the Bulls.

If Isaiah Thomas had a kidney stone, he would blame the Bulls.

It seems he's always been jealous that he wasn't the hometown hero.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont think any of the Pistons care except IT. IT is over emotional on everything. He does def. blame Jordan for taking his spotlight in Chicago and I think some of his career.

I do like him on "Open Court" doe. He breaks down some nice stuff when they are all talking. He also seems to thoroughly dislike Pippen and doesnt consider him that good.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
yea...it definitely still bothers him that he's from Chicago and the city doesn't really f/w him like that.
I dont think any of the Pistons care except IT. IT is over emotional on everything. He does def. blame Jordan for taking his spotlight in Chicago and I think some of his career.

I do like him on "Open Court" doe. He breaks down some nice stuff when they are all talking. He also seems to thoroughly dislike Pippen and doesnt consider him that good.

Yup. Isaiah is the one that hurts his own legacy honestly. Dude is a fucking HoFer, and probably should've been on the Dream Team, but he whines like a bitch. Very unbecoming of a "bad boy."

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Trivia

Bill Laimbeer was one of few pro basketball players to make less money than his father.

Isiah Thomas has always been a suck. Although that Pistons team was my first, and only exposure to live NBA. Probably the best pro sport to be at in person.

Laimbeer was, and still is, a piece of shit. Maybe people that pay more attention to basketball can correct me, but I can't think of a dirtier player.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Laimbeer was, and still is, a piece of shit. Maybe people that pay more attention to basketball can correct me, but I can't think of a dirtier player.

No, he’s definitely in the team picture. Rick Mahorn and Rodman were also right there.

Xavier McDaniel went that way when he joined the Knicks.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
No, he’s definitely in the team picture. Rick Mahorn and Rodman were also right there.

Xavier McDaniel went that way when he joined the Knicks.

Bird said Laimbeer used to put his foot under players when they were in the air so they'd come down and twist their ankle.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Bird said Laimbeer used to put his foot under players when they were in the air so they'd come down and twist their ankle.

It was crazy what the NBA used to allow. After the Bulls finally dispatched the Pistons, the Knicks developed that style of play and the Bulls had to deal with Starks, Mason and McDaniel.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
It was crazy what the NBA used to allow. After the Bulls finally dispatched the Pistons, the Knicks developed that style of play and the Bulls had to deal with Starks, Mason and McDaniel.

I don't remember them, and the Heat after, to be quite as dirty though. As much as I hated the Knicks, it always seems more like physical B-ball, where the Pistons intentionally tried to hurt the stars of the NBA. Then they bitch about MJ saying they were bad for the game LOL. These guys are trying to intentionally hurt the NBA's bread and butter across the league and whine when the star tells it like it is. Fuck I hate that team, and I wasn't even old enough to see their reign. I started watching right after.