Isiah Thomas: Bulls created unfair perception of Pistons

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Despite all this, IT was 24-19 vs Jordan.

But yeah, IT is a dickhead. Still can't deny his talent or competitiveness.

I was a much bigger fan of the second iteration of the Bad boys, with Hamilton, Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace, Chauncey and Tayshawn.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Despite all this, IT was 24-19 vs Jordan.

But yeah, IT is a dickhead. Still can't deny his talent or competitiveness.

I was a much bigger fan of the second iteration of the Bad boys, with Hamilton, Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace, Chauncey and Tayshawn.

those were savage teams too. I was more like a casual onlooker after 1999 though. didn't really watch much.

I lol'd at the part where they talked about the Dream Team and Thomas got held out exclusively cause of Jordan. Jordan said it plain as day NOBODY wanted him there. the Pistons were shitty to everyone. I started watching games with my grandpa back in 1989 at like the height of those Pistons teams nonsense, in fact, the first game I saw was against them, in Detroit. lol

I liked the more physical game of the 90s, but basically checking people to the floor and fistfighting them, too far dude.

oh also, fuck Isiah Thomas. and Bill Laimbeer too.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
those were savage teams too. I was more like a casual onlooker after 1999 though. didn't really watch much.

I lol'd at the part where they talked about the Dream Team and Thomas got held out exclusively cause of Jordan. Jordan said it plain as day NOBODY wanted him there. the Pistons were shitty to everyone. I started watching games with my grandpa back in 1989 at like the height of those Pistons teams nonsense, in fact, the first game I saw was against them, in Detroit. lol

I liked the more physical game of the 90s, but basically checking people to the floor and fistfighting them, too far dude.

oh also, fuck Isiah Thomas. and Bill Laimbeer too.

not sure what you meant by this, but I don't think Hamilton, Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace, Chauncey and Tayshawn were dirty players at all.

mecha

Liked Posts:
not sure what you meant by this, but I don't think Hamilton, Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace, Chauncey and Tayshawn were dirty players at all.

they weren't, they have nothing to do with the Isiah Thomas Pistons, I actually liked them.

Brum Bear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thing is, Thomas tried to claim that backing the day it was normal for losing teams to walk off, without shaking hands with their opponents.

But in the preceding years MJ had shook his and the other Pistons' hands when losing in the playoffs.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:

One of those guys is not like the others. Rasheed has the 3rd most technical fouls in NBA history (105 more than Dennis Rodman if you can imagine that).