Isn't it nice to have management and a coach that seems to know what they are doing.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Yes both picks are top 4 protected. If they do not convey in the first year then it changes to top 3 protected for the second year. If they do not convey after the second year then they turn into second rounders.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would love to get Jalen Suggs.

Suggs and P.Will on the wings would allow you to build the front court for a decade and a veteran PG should be attracted to you eventually.

White as 6th man. I'm meh on whatever Lauri decides or they decide about Lauri. His profile doesn't seem to fit what this team needs at PF anymore given the rookie is the only guy that can play a lick of defense at all.

This is the worst defensive team I can remember ever seeing in the league and its not Donovan's fault at all. Statistically they were even worse the last couple years at times.

I'm amazed the Bulls aren't giving up 140 a game.

Baylor's Mitchell for PG is my second favorite fit as the roster stands. If you won a lottery pick, got Suggs, then traded Lavine for Mitchell and other picks...

the rebuild would be fast tracked.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
how we getting suggs unless we hit in the draft lotto again? and hes a 6'4 PG. now ayo, cooper and springerare mocked to go in the mid 20s in B/R latest mock but mocks dont mean shit but i think its reasonable you can find the ammo to trade up into the back end of the first round and get one if available. I'd rather take Kuminga and find a PG and go 4 around one with Williams and Kuminga being positionless and use Vuc as a baby Jokic. Even if its Lonzo which im no fan off he can be the bail out the offense PG with his passing late in the shot clock but otherwise be a stand around 3pt shooter and defender at point.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not convinced that they are doing a good job yet. I like the Billy Donovan hiring. But, let's be real, is this team going anywhere in the near-term future?

5 years from now, I'm not sure that Vucevic is going to be better than Carter Jr. And, just for the sake of argument, let's say that the Bulls really will end up getting the better end of that trade (a very "win now" deal). Is a top 7-12 center in the NBA really that big of a difference-maker? I'd personally rather have about that many other guys at the five position than him: Jokic, Embiid, Gobert, Sabonis, Towns, Adebayo; and then you've got the "thinker" category: Valanciunas, Capela, and Ayton. That's not even including Kristaps Porzingis due to debate over whether he's truly a four or a five (I'd lean more towards five, myself). We'd have to be pretty naive to think that Voosh is going to vault them into contention. The Bulls are currently 12th out of 15 teams in the Eastern conference which is not even good enough to make the top 10 teams the NBA expanded into their playoff format. And then you have Zach LaVine- probably a top five shooting guard. Klay Thompson (healthy), Devin Booker, C.J. McCollum, Jaylen Brown, Donovan Mitchell, and Bradley Beal are pretty good themselves. Their touted rookie, Patrick Williams, would need to improve a lot in order to be relevant in the grand scheme of championship contention. People like to throw around phrases like "the next Kawhi Leonard" but I kind of doubt the realisticness in that sentiment.