Issa trap

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
What's up with Orlando having so many sexual offenders per capita? I mean, are they flocking down there for Disney?

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
R Kelly Doo Doo Butter - cooking chicken legs and thighs
That’s some crazy shit ?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
But they are Arabs.......

No one said all Arabs.....but they are literally Arabs

I think what he is trying to convey is that to throw all humans from the Arabian pennisula into this number 2 poo skidoo is wrong in his eyes?

I also think the bigger conundrum is that this Mia gal let's anyone poo on her. That's not hot. That's disgusting. She sounds like a real floozy. I feel sorry for her parents. Although something tells me they didn't have a big feature in her upbringing.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
what the hell is going on? nobody is saying only Arab people are shitting on models. Pretty sure I've heard that Odell Beckham either likes to be shit on or he likes to shit on women as well. This ain't new..some ppl love shitting on others.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think what he is trying to convey is that to throw all humans from the Arabian pennisula into this number 2 poo skidoo is wrong in his eyes?

I also think the bigger conundrum is that this Mia gal let's anyone poo on her. That's not hot. That's disgusting. She sounds like a real floozy. I feel sorry for her parents. Although something tells me they didn't have a big feature in her upbringing.
No one is lumping all Arabs together.....nothing in my statement even hinted at that....

Your second thought is the main point of this

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ultra rich people I would say, on average, are probably pretty degenerate in that respect.....who would have thought Bill Gates for god sakes...

ooh, I have not seen anything about Gates

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

idk I'd probs let someone shit on me for a bunch of money

prob be the easiest job I ever had

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Awww man your missing out on life. If you thought drafting Fields was exciting, try accepting a massive piece of feces right on your chest or face. Bonus points if it balances on your nose.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Remember when people’s shoulders sagged a little more and people were a little less uptight about statements that are obviously meant to be innocuous in nature? Now it’s like a race to see who can be offended first. There must be a prize or trophy that goes along with it. I miss those times...