IST: Cubs at Cardinals

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I think rizzo is spiting the cubs for deciding to sell. He's been fucking brutal

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Anthony Rizzo is the worst baserunner in the history of baseball. And it ain't close.

yeah, no. You’re being hyperbolic times 10

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

yeah, no. You’re being hyperbolic times 10
Rizzo use to be a good base runner, but over the last 2 to 3 years it has been unbelievable how many blunders he makes. I've truly never seen anyone make as many mistakes on the basepaths as him. Yeah there have been worse mistakes, but idk that anybody makes the sheer amount of mistakes he does

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Rizzo use to be a good base runner, but over the last 2 to 3 years it has been unbelievable how many blunders he makes. I've truly never seen anyone make as many mistakes on the basepaths as him. Yeah there have been worse mistakes, but idk that anybody makes the sheer amount of mistakes he does

oh I agree he certainly does. But for someone to claim that rizzo is the worst base runner in the entire history of baseball is laughable

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
That was really, really bad from Rizzo last night. How are you not going on contact there?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

For the record, they do have stats that track base running. Here’s a list of the 30 worst individual seasons of base running up to 2019. No rizzo to be seen on it

victor martinez is tied for the worst season ever and that makes sense…he was horrendous on the bases
When I read the post about Rizzo being the worst, I instantly started thinking who was the worst baserunners I can recall......it's funny....the only one on that list I came up with was Reitz and as bad as he was I didn't he was the worst. I came up with two others not on that list......Steve Ontiveros and the slowest human being I ever saw, Ed Hermann. I would have bet the bank they were worse than Reitz.

Anyway, thanks for that info.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
It's nice to see these teams are so equally matched when the cards were going all in for win now mode and the cubs were lining up for selling off before the season

Skittles2100

Liked Posts:
Wow. Alzolay is actually holding it together. Carlson has his number, but he has been solid.