IST: Milwaukee Brewers at Chicago Cubs

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Fire Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks North Carolina Tar Heels
Milwaukee Brewers (1-2) @ Chicago Cubs (2-1)

AT

Pitching Matchups

Game 1 — Monday, April 5 (6:40 p.m.)

Brett Anderson (0-0, 0.00 ERA, 0K, 0BB) vs. Trevor Williams (0-0, 0.00 ERA, 0K, 0 BB)

Game 2 — Tuesday, April 6 (6:40 p.m.)

Freddy Peralta (0-0, 0.00 ERA, 0K, 0BB) vs. Adbert Alzolay (0-0, 0.00 ERA, 0K, 0BB)

Game 3 — Wednesday, April 7 (1:20 p.m.)

Brandon Woodruff (0-0, 6.75 ERA, 5K, 2BB) vs. Kyle Hendricks (0-1, 9.00 ERA, 4K, 3BB)

CSF77

I'm predicting 2-1. I see game 3 being bounce back games from both starters. The opening day results for both are far short from what they are capable of so they both should be stringy.

Game 1-2 really depends on how the Cubs hit Anderson. Lefties have been their Heel of late. So it is hard of me to give them that game based off of that fact.

Alozay I'm more concerned getting 5 innings out of and I see the game being Mills' by design as a multi inning guy.

All said and done I will still sit on 2-1 because this team has over played for Ross and I don't see much changing.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Maryland Terrapins
Maybe the Bears can sign Daniel Vogelbach. That dude is a big boy. He looks like a lineman.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Fire Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks North Carolina Tar Heels
I like Javy when he tries going oppo. Not when he’s trying to it a ball into Lake Michigan.

Bust

Feast or Famine is how this season will go
Least they took the Pirate series <a team with a 40 million dollar payroll>

What would the cub roster look like if they had a budget of 40 million? They can field maybe 2 players? heh

CSF77

The hitters were a issue going into this game. Collectively they are hitting .132 which is dead last. The staff and D has been keeping it together so far and that was the same last year.

So I'm not sure on why these guys have shut down collectively. Joc was on fire and now can't hit anything. .500=> .000 is drastic.

Bronek

My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Fire Chicago Bears Georgia Bulldogs
Me thinks, nothing is going to change because Cubs have the same hitters (largely) and just take look at overall performance thru the years. That's why I'm not blaming front office for not willing toss large contract at those players. To Rizzo and others, you want larger contract? Earn it! One hit last night is pathetic...