It could always be worse, we could be paying Russell Wilson 245$ million

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Wow, with the talent on offense they have they should be top 5. I am puzzled at this unit, all fields goals in the game.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Fields struggles are such a rough issue. As a Bears fan I want to be positive. “He is young.” He has nobody around him” all that stuff. And you also don’t want to be trashing him because if he improves you’re forever known as the Fields hater. So everything said is sort of prefaced with sugar coating. Because you don't want to just completely throw him under the bus. You have to start every criticism with “he’s young and has nobody around him” to sort of lighten the blow. But he’s been so terrible. I can’t imagine there is an example of a QB being this bad and turning it around. He’s not struggling lightly and showing flashes bad. He’s like Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell no hope at all bad. It feels like we’re just going through the motions of giving him his opportunity. You can see it. People on here who defended him to the death last year see it. He looks completely lost. When he drops back he has no clue what’s happening. He refuses to dump the ball off. It’s almost like he doesn’t even know he can dump the ball off. He just doesn’t do it. He just stands there. Then people will be like “He’ll get better with that.” Will he? I sort of doubt he will. IDK.

I really want the guy to work. My hopes, wants and dreams for Justin Fields are irrelevant though. No matter how positive I want to be on CCS about the future of Justin Fields, and as much as I don’t want to just trash the kid what I say or anybody else says on here ultimately means nothing. the truth is he has been historically bad. Guys on bad teams still show something. Their talent sticks out even through struggles. Even with a bad roster. Fields doesn’t do any of that. He is actually making the players around him worse. He seems like a really good kid too. The way he carries himself is top notch. He appears to have what it takes mentally when you see him interviewed. He has a maturity to him. He does seem a little cocky and I’m sure these struggles have probably humbled him a little. Maybe not. Either way though he has what appears to be the tools. It doesn’t show at all on the field though. He doesn’t see anything. He looks lost every game.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Fields struggles are such a rough issue. As a Bears fan I want to be positive. “He is young.” He has nobody around him” all that stuff. And you also don’t want to be trashing him because if he improves you’re forever known as the Fields hater. So everything said is sort of prefaced with sugar coating. Because you don't want to just completely throw him under the bus. You have to start every criticism with “he’s young and has nobody around him” to sort of lighten the blow. But he’s been so terrible. I can’t imagine there is an example of a QB being this bad and turning it around. He’s not struggling lightly and showing flashes bad. He’s like Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell no hope at all bad. It feels like we’re just going through the motions of giving him his opportunity. You can see it. People on here who defended him to the death last year see it. He looks completely lost. When he drops back he has no clue what’s happening. He refuses to dump the ball off. It’s almost like he doesn’t even know he can dump the ball off. He just doesn’t do it. He just stands there. Then people will be like “He’ll get better with that.” Will he? I sort of doubt he will. IDK.

I really want the guy to work. My hopes, wants and dreams for Justin Fields are irrelevant though. No matter how positive I want to be on CCS about the future of Justin Fields, and as much as I don’t want to just trash the kid what I say or anybody else says on here ultimately means nothing. the truth is he has been historically bad. Guys on bad teams still show something. Their talent sticks out even through struggles. Even with a bad roster. Fields doesn’t do any of that. He is actually making the players around him worse. He seems like a really good kid too. The way he carries himself is top notch. He appears to have what it takes mentally when you see him interviewed. He has a maturity to him. He does seem a little cocky and I’m sure these struggles have probably humbled him a little. Maybe not. Either way though he has what appears to be the tools. It doesn’t show at all on the field though. He doesn’t see anything. He looks lost every game.
...so about Russell Wilson

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
It’s just as much about Fields as it is Wilson. If not more.

”It could be worse.” That’s a reference to Fields and Wilson.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
With the weapons they possess (shame about the young RB there I think) you'd be hard pushed to not expect more from a man who just made bank.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It’s just as much about Fields as it is Wilson. If not more.

”It could be worse.” That’s a reference to Fields and Wilson.

Losing the draft capital for Wilson and then paying him all that would be a much worse situation. And he definitely would have played worse here

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, with the talent on offense they have they should be top 5. I am puzzled at this unit, all fields goals in the game.
Just imagine if Wilson was on the Bears.

I’m starting to forgive Cutler for his broken play bail out spikes where he gave up 1/2 seconds into plays at times and just grounded it at his feet like he was stopping the clock.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just imagine if Wilson was on the Bears.

I’m starting to forgive Cutler for his broken play bail out spikes where he gave up 1/2 seconds into plays at times and just grounded it at his feet like he was stopping the clock.
Fields could use this play at times lol