It feels good watching Sunday football, having already won our game.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Normally I hate football on Thursdays. I do not like giving players short weeks, and I think those short weeks make for worse football.

But goddamn it if it doesn't feel good to have won on a Thursday night. This is a great Sunday; the leaves are falling, the air is fresh, the sky is clear and I still have my hammock out. I am just going to sit back, relax, and watch everyone else fight for their win.

How are all y'all enjoying your Sunday?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Normally I hate football on Thursdays. I do not like giving players short weeks, and I think those short weeks make for worse football.

But goddamn it if it doesn't feel good to have won on a Thursday night. This is a great Sunday; the leaves are falling, the air is fresh, the sky is clear and I still have my hammock out. I am just going to sit back, relax, and watch everyone else fight for their win.

How are all y'all enjoying your Sunday?
I should be getting something done instead of watching mediocre games not involving my team.

And, yes, having that win in their pocket already feels good.

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Don't mind the meatball. He's one of the "cucksquad" who contribute absolutely nothing to this forum besides their misery.
Ah there isnt anything wrong with a joke at my expense. I am a chucklefuck who loves laughter, and life without jokes is a miserable place.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ah there isnt anything wrong with a joke at my expense. I am a chucklefuck who loves laughter, and life without jokes is a miserable place.
Don't mind the celery stick. He's one of the "earmuff mafia" who get too drunk on sundays and take their frustrations out on people who don't blindly love every highly drafted Bears bust QB. He's incapable of laughter.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Don't mind the celery stick. He's one of the "earmuff mafia" who get too drunk on sundays and take their frustrations out on people who don't blindly love every highly drafted Bears bust QB. He's incapable of laughter.

Anyone who calls a person out for saying "us/we/our" as far as sports go is a fucking whiney old cunt.

This is all.

I'm very capable of laughter. There is a difference between a joke and how gus posts.

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Went for a car ride vacation.(a very long drive making random turns with the family ) picked up some tacos at a local spot.now just chiliing.
I had a good Sunday drive this morning myself. How was the foliage in your area? And how are them tacos?

I got an 8-wk old kitten back in May, and I take him on Sunday morning drives so he is fine for car trips. Today was a perfect Nebraska autumn day. The leaves are colorful and falling, and the blue jays in my area are very active.

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Anyone who calls a person out for saying "us/we/our" as far as sports go is a fucking whiney old cunt.

This is all.

I'm very capable of laughter. There is a difference between a joke and how gus posts.
I am a whiney old cunt about teenagers saying "we" about college teams that nobody in their family attends.

I was in Ohio for highschool, and it seems like most Ohio State fans have zero connection to the school. Fuck OSU, HAH.

Look, I dont want this thread to turn into a fight. We are in the middle of a pandemic and bad news is all over the place. Let's just have a nice Sunday and talk about the good things.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I had a good Sunday drive this morning myself. How was the foliage in your area? And how are them tacos?

I got an 8-wk old kitten back in May, and I take him on Sunday morning drives so he is fine for car trips. Today was a perfect Nebraska autumn day. The leaves are colorful and falling, and the blue jays in my area are very active.

My dog absolutely fucking HATES car rides.

I'm gonna go fishing after this morning set of games, would love to take her with but she'd freak out the moment I leave the driveway

menacemanic

Liked Posts:

I live in a town with no trees...we decided to move after my baby was diagnosed with a heart issue and we only have 1 car.been living in this apartment for almost three years.the tacos are always awesome at the spot.

20$ for 6 shrimp tacos .

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
My dog absolutely fucking HATES car rides.

I'm gonna go fishing after this morning set of games, would love to take her with but she'd freak out the moment I leave the driveway
That's so sad! Fishing with a dog is top notch for a Sunday. I grew up with golden retrievers and they loved to come out with us for walleye. Have a good time!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Boy you step away for a few hours and return to a Shit show. FWIW, I’m a big fan of @gallagher’s postings and figured he’d take my joke in good spirits.

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Aww thanks Gus. You must be trying to make me blush

smilebit

Liked Posts:
I was under the impression we actually did not win and that Brady made it into field goal range and we lost

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Browns have put up 17 points in the half vs the #1 defense of the Colts

Nagy "we may not see a better defense all year @ colts"

Nagy is having a bad October.