It goes on, and on, and on.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The ex-girlfreind of Titus Young has filed for a restraining order. Anybody remember the Album "Ogdens nut gone flake!"

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently he robbed the convenience mart with his baby in his arms. Then got caught when he came back to grab more stuff.

He told his baby mama "I understand why O.J. killed his wife" and other charming things.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
He's on a roll!

Ra's al Ghul

Stuck in the Lazarus Pit
Liked Posts:
http://www.pe.com/local-news/rivers...straining-order-filed-against-titus-young.ece

Titus+Young.JPG

The ex-girlfriend of troubled NFL receiver Titus Young claimed in seeking a restraining order against him last week that he threatened and harassed her at her Moreno Valley home.

“He would say things like, ‘I understand why O.J. killed his wife.’ He says, ‘We’re always gonna be a family and I’m always going to be his,’” the restraining order request states. “He got mad and yelled at my neighbors and tried to fight multiple people that he doesn’t even know.”

A Riverside County judge granted a temporary restraining order against the free-agent football player Wednesday, May 8, in the midst of an eight-day span that saw Young arrested twice in Riverside County and twice in Orange County.

The order requires Young to stay at least 100 yards away at all times from his ex-girlfriend, who is the mother of his 8-month-old son, Titus Jr. A hearing is set for May 29.

A message left Thursday afternoon seeking comment from Young’s attorney was not immediately returned.

Young’s ex-girlfriend said she called police because Young would repeatedly wait outside her Moreno Valley home, and that he threatened and harassed her.

“Titus Young Sr. has been clinically diagnosed with a mental disorder and I am afraid of what he is capable of doing,” she wrote in the restraining order request. “He also has been in a mental help facility more than once and still believes that he does not have a problem.”

Young’s father, Richard Young, told the Detroit Free Press that his son had sought help recently at outpatient facilities in Texas, Newport Beach and Malibu.

Young, 23, was a standout wide receiver for the Detroit Lions after being drafted in 2011, but he was benched in November for detrimental conduct and released from the team at the end of last season. He received $12,000 per week until he was cut in February. His most recent address was in Los Angeles, according to the restraining order.

Young’s two arrests in Riverside County happened less than 15 hours apart on May 6.

Just after midnight, he made a turn into oncoming traffic and in front of a police officer in Moreno Valley, according to the Sheriff’s Department. He was booked and released on suspicion of driving under the influence, and his car was impounded.

That afternoon, sheriff’s deputies said Young went to the tow yard where his black Ford Mustang was being kept and hopped the fence. He was arrested on suspicion of burglary.

Just before midnight Saturday, May 11, Young was discovered trying to breaking into a San Clemente home, and tried to fight with deputies when they arrived, Orange County sheriff’s officials said.

He also is charged with trying to rob a Laguna Hills gas station, which his ex-girlfriend said he did while holding their baby son.

Young is currently jailed at the Men’s Intake Release Center in Santa Ana. His bail was reduced Tuesday from $75,000 to $25,000. He is set to appear May 24 in Orange County Superior Court.

In seeking the restraining order, his ex-girlfriend said she was afraid he would take their son to Los Angeles or Michigan.

She said he will often start talking to himself, and goes on walks without returning.

Earlier this month, Young took their son to San Diego without telling her, she said. She reported her son missing to police. It was on this trip that he was accused of robbing the Laguna Hills gas station while holding the boy.

“He is not afraid of any authority. He even text me and told me he was king,” she wrote in the restraining order. “He used to play for the Detroit Lions and he had many violent problems there. They also could explain (his) unstable mental problem, that he refuses help for.”

OnemanWolfpack

Liked Posts:
This is getting sad. He needs help and as rapidly as things have been happening with him, I bet he winds up dead before he gets it.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I prefer the M.S.G. version of "on & on" over my Bay-Area BFFs song.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Looks like LeVar Burton in his mugshot

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://www.pe.com/local-news/rivers...straining-order-filed-against-titus-young.ece

Titus+Young.JPG

The ex-girlfriend of troubled NFL receiver Titus Young claimed in seeking a restraining order against him last week that he threatened and harassed her at her Moreno Valley home.

“He would say things like, ‘I understand why O.J. killed his wife.’ He says, ‘We’re always gonna be a family and I’m always going to be his,’” the restraining order request states. “He got mad and yelled at my neighbors and tried to fight multiple people that he doesn’t even know.”

A Riverside County judge granted a temporary restraining order against the free-agent football player Wednesday, May 8, in the midst of an eight-day span that saw Young arrested twice in Riverside County and twice in Orange County.

The order requires Young to stay at least 100 yards away at all times from his ex-girlfriend, who is the mother of his 8-month-old son, Titus Jr. A hearing is set for May 29.

A message left Thursday afternoon seeking comment from Young’s attorney was not immediately returned.

Young’s ex-girlfriend said she called police because Young would repeatedly wait outside her Moreno Valley home, and that he threatened and harassed her.

“Titus Young Sr. has been clinically diagnosed with a mental disorder and I am afraid of what he is capable of doing,” she wrote in the restraining order request. “He also has been in a mental help facility more than once and still believes that he does not have a problem.”

Young’s father, Richard Young, told the Detroit Free Press that his son had sought help recently at outpatient facilities in Texas, Newport Beach and Malibu.

Young, 23, was a standout wide receiver for the Detroit Lions after being drafted in 2011, but he was benched in November for detrimental conduct and released from the team at the end of last season. He received $12,000 per week until he was cut in February. His most recent address was in Los Angeles, according to the restraining order.

Young’s two arrests in Riverside County happened less than 15 hours apart on May 6.

Just after midnight, he made a turn into oncoming traffic and in front of a police officer in Moreno Valley, according to the Sheriff’s Department. He was booked and released on suspicion of driving under the influence, and his car was impounded.

That afternoon, sheriff’s deputies said Young went to the tow yard where his black Ford Mustang was being kept and hopped the fence. He was arrested on suspicion of burglary.

Just before midnight Saturday, May 11, Young was discovered trying to breaking into a San Clemente home, and tried to fight with deputies when they arrived, Orange County sheriff’s officials said.

He also is charged with trying to rob a Laguna Hills gas station, which his ex-girlfriend said he did while holding their baby son.

Young is currently jailed at the Men’s Intake Release Center in Santa Ana. His bail was reduced Tuesday from $75,000 to $25,000. He is set to appear May 24 in Orange County Superior Court.

In seeking the restraining order, his ex-girlfriend said she was afraid he would take their son to Los Angeles or Michigan.

She said he will often start talking to himself, and goes on walks without returning.

Earlier this month, Young took their son to San Diego without telling her, she said. She reported her son missing to police. It was on this trip that he was accused of robbing the Laguna Hills gas station while holding the boy.

“He is not afraid of any authority. He even text me and told me he was king,” she wrote in the restraining order. “He used to play for the Detroit Lions and he had many violent problems there. They also could explain (his) unstable mental problem, that he refuses help for.”
Would be one hell of a movie.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
i bet he was totally sane before he landed in Detroit....i think it was the schwartz effect