It is a GREAT DAY! (POSITIVITY TALK ONLY)

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
GREAT MORNING Baers fans!

Today is one of the rare GREAT DAYS of the football season where we wake up on a Sunday morning and our Baers are undefeated on PACKERS WEEK! We have a whole day ahead of us of family activities and lots of no sweat football until this evening when the biggest game in a looooong time takes place.

Please use this thread to describe what you will be doing today to pass the time until the big game tonight!

GO BEARS!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Copied from the IGT, but here is my day before heading over to @HeHateMe house:

talked it over with the missus and she did say I can come over 2mownfor the game as long as it's AFTER FOUR PM. She ordered like $550 worth of stuff for Amazon that should be here right after Yoga class that I have to help sort through. Probably a few things that require assembly so should take roughly 1 halve hour. Taking kids 2 see BAD GUYS based on your daughter's recc from last weekend after the beat me in Rocket League again. After that I gotta grill some chicken and make some ground turkey and quinoa for the kids meal prep for the week, but after that I can head over and probably make it just in time for a game of KLOWN HOLE right b4 pregame.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'm gonna find a game on @HeHateMe 's game map and tune in. I am hoping the Worshipping Commanderps team is on my map. I'd love tothe Lions lose.
For food I am doin Mountain Dew Baja Blast salad and taco egg rolls with cheesy gordita sweet corn. Gonna wash all that down with some Bud Light Seltzers.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fantastic morning. There were crazy thunderstorms last night which always helps me(a descendent of Zeus) sleep like a baby.

I was at LA Fitness at 7:58 waiting for the doors to open. Got 30 min of back and tri supersets in, followed by 25 min of interval cardio. 10 min in the sauna to open up the pores.

Got home and hammered down a shake, followed by a shower where i gave myself a tea tree oil hair treatment(so happy im not bald) and a eucalyptus sugar foot scrub because feet health is v important.

Now im sitting in front of my 49'' Samsung Odyssey G9 placing bets through my guy in Buffalo. Soon i will be making my famous guacamole and enjoy some NFL. Hopefully I can cap it all off watching a Bears win.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I have to work until about an hour and a half before kickoff time. However, since I work from home, I'll be able to watch football anyway. I am trying to decide between watching New England/Pittsburgh and Tampa/New Orleans. I will probably watch the Tampa game unless it gets out of hand. After that, I'll have the LAS VEGAS Raiders game on versus the Cardinals. Then it will be time for the Bears game.

Should be a GREAT DAY and hoping for a Bears win tonight! Also Tua to throw an interception, had a rough day yesterday betting wise.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I will most likely be getting shut eye with +1, but will probably stream the game on my tablet or phone while she wakes up for work. We are about to dine on baked potatoes and chicken for dinner soon. Every day is a great one when you have a big johnson.

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It’s a great day here. Can’t watch much football until the bears game due to family commitments buts it’s beautiful out and going to be a really nice day. Tysm Grimson

Do you have birthday parties and weddings again this season?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
No... no it isn't. Just spent 4 hours in the ED... I'm passing a Kidney Stone, 3mm... So to make this positive, I was given a script for serious pain medicine and told to drink a lot of beer to help pass it!

He didn't have to write a prescription for the second part. Have that covered! Weee! (Pun intended!)