Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What was he before Rainbow?
Started with halfwit then, I think, something else and now FLAK Rainbow. Maybe I'm wrong but I though he had a short stint with something between halftime and Rainbow. Maybe a different logon instead of an official change but I could be wrong.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Bearly said he changed twice, I knew about halftime because he still had bad takes but was mentally stable
I've read about and also seen it first hand that this poster makes takes on both sides of a argument or perspective especurally with predictions of things to come even if not even that specific but will hide the more popular perspective and then later down the road he will go back and delete his posts that turned out to be wrong and then claim he was right even though people see what he is doing in real time or remember vividly what he wrote which literally couldn't be more sad and sort of mentally demented like are you kidding me? He literally kids nobody except for now it seems he acturally believes and literally swallows his own tripe /shaking my head!

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
A series for both teams and its same ole Bears. Cant get a first down on offense and can't stop the other team on defense.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I haven’t watched a single down today but I’m wondering if the OP has found it hilarious?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Started with halfwit then, I think, something else and now FLAK Rainbow. Maybe I'm wrong but I though he had a short stint with something between halftime and Rainbow. Maybe a different logon instead of an official change but I could be wrong.
...yeah you're wrong like usual.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
People did that at your high school? So they wore a hall monitor uniform?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So the offense wasn’t bad so does rainbow still cunt?

mecha

Liked Posts:
I came here to see the aftermath. I'm disappointed.