It starts and ends with Ryan Pace

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Show me where you r right?…show us you realize you r in the realm of subjective evaluation?
There Bears have showed you for me. There is nothing subjective about my criticisms of Pace.

Pacesexuals once again bitch about the content but have no counter to the argument.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Strong disagree on the it starts and ends with pace. Ted philips hired emery and let arians go. The guy is a clown and wouldnt even make the ccs hall of fame if he made 500000 posts.

edit: just saw this was from 2019! Haha well done. Still think its just as much teds fault

Soterod

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'm jumping on board of the fire Pace train. Him picking Trubisky over Watson is going to set this franchise back 5+ years.
What the fuck makes you believe George McCasky hires the right person for the the job? I will answer that for you not a fucking thing ! I’m not saying this fucktard and the boob he hired as a coach shouldn’t be thrown out with the trash as much as I want the McCasky’s can’t get out of their own way !!

One Team

Liked Posts:
There Bears have showed you for me. There is nothing subjective about my criticisms of Pace.

Pacesexuals once again bitch about the content but have no counter to the argument.
It’s ok to say you are just rambling cause u mad the bears took another L …some of us are just used to it ..but have to call out clowns like you every now and then!!…Go Bears!!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Strong disagree on the it starts and ends with pace. Ted philips hired emery and let arians go. The guy is a clown and wouldnt even make the ccs hall of fame if he made 500000 posts.

edit: just saw this was from 2019! Haha well done. Still think its just as much teds fault
TBF after the EOY presser i did say i was wrong and the issues run deeper than Pace. I just don't think Ted and George are realistic changes. Anyone think Virginia knows whats the actual problem or that these dudes would be willing to fire themselves?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It’s ok to say you are just rambling cause u mad the bears took another L …some of us are just used to it ..but have to call out clowns like you every now and then!!…Go Bears!!
Yeah, call me out by making zero argument for how im wrong. Way to go!

One Team

Liked Posts:
Yeah, call me out by making zero argument for how im wrong. Way to go!
What’s your position…Bears suck…Bears can’t play offence…Bears can’t play defence…????..which is it know it all??…maybe special teams suck too!!….show us the light honorable Anytime 23!!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What’s your position…Bears suck…Bears can’t play offence…Bears can’t play defence…????..which is it know it all??…maybe special teams suck too!!….show us the light honorable Anytime 23!!
It's incredible how you seem to be so informed on my posting but have zero fucking clue about what i post. This is about Ryan Pace. Thank you for paying attention. I guess retardation runs in the R&S family.

Again, read the OP. Read the two year follow-up and maybe take a peak around the board. Do a little research and get back to me. Bye.

One Team

Liked Posts:
It's incredible how you seem to be so informed on my posting but have zero fucking clue about what i post. This is about Ryan Pace. Thank you for paying attention. I guess retardation runs in the R&S family.

Again, read the OP. Read the two year follow-up and maybe take a peak around the board. Do a little research and get back to me. Bye.
Wow..slightly narcissistic behaviour from such an alpha….just repeating what my psychologist friend called your posts…carry on my good man!!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wow..slightly narcissistic behaviour from such an alpha….just repeating what my psychologist friend called your posts…carry on my good man!!
No one said anything about being alpha but thank you. Nice to know you talk to your therapist about my posts. Maybe give @dabears70 their card.

Do they specialize in internet meltdowns?

One Team

Liked Posts:
No one said anything about being alpha but thank you. Nice to know you talk to your therapist about my posts. Maybe give @dabears70 their card.

Do they specialize in internet meltdowns?
Not trying to pick on you, but you need to realize that many folks from different backgrounds read these threads and sometimes they get excited!?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Looks like we found Waddle and Poops old lady.
Troll, non-football related, Initiated covert attack >> #137

Stop promoting non-football related negativity here among the CCS forum members or just.....
Sit on this and spin around on it.

1635130422047.png

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Stop promoting non-football related negativity here among the CCS forum members or just.....
Sit on this and spin around on it.

View attachment 15107
reported for violation of TOS due to graphic profanity. 3 day ban currently being discussed.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What does your family think of this hostility?
He only shows his family the posts where he talks about his defecating in the mouth and eyes of dead mothers

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
What does your family think of this hostility?

My family won't be happy with this.....

Stop trying to twist and re-assign your trolling. Lots of CCS forum members are putting u on ignore.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Run and Shoot's posting is trending in the right direction.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My family won't be happy with this.....

Stop trying to twist and re-assign your trolling. Lots of CCS forum members are putting u on ignore.
Good for them. Why haven’t you?