Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Good for them. Why haven’t you?
My family won't be happy with this.....
Troll, non-football related, Initiated covert attack >> #137

You think fans YOU should just be able to curse and yell at players CCS members and the players CCS members have to stand there and take it? ha, ok.

Just Stop tagging and stalking me. Move on.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

You think fans YOU should just be able to curse and yell at players CCS members and the players CCS members have to stand there and take it? ha, ok.

Just Stop tagging and stalking me. Move on.
Stalking huh? Thank you for quoting a post of mine from another thread #114 ?
Also, no one is asking you to take anything. I asked why haven't you put me on ignore. You're free to always respond.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Stalking huh? Thank you for quoting a post of mine from another thread #114 ?
Also, no one is asking you to take anything. I asked why haven't you put me on ignore. You're free to always respond.

I've never initiated a personal attack on u or anyone here. So hit ignore and>> Just Stop tagging and stalking me. Move on.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I noticed OP negs from @playthrough2001 @vabearsfan15 and @truthbedamned

Make your case fellas.

I stand by my assessment of Pace. On a percentage basis, he has been able to acquire more talent than any other GM we've had. He is a pretty good scout that made some key rookie mistakes on the job. He learned from the Mitch pick and took Fields.

His biggest failure at GM is at finding a competent coach. He handpicked Nagy and rushed into making the decision. He essentially fell in love with Nagy from the interview process and was deceived from the sales pitch. And I'll hand it to Nagy, he is a good communicator and culture guy, but his lack of football IQ was massively overlooked.

If Pace gets fired for hiring Nagy, so be it. But from a scouting perspective he has done a fair job. I truly think this team, when healthy and a competent OC is a good team. We are just underperformed which is frustrating.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I stand by my assessment of Pace. On a percentage basis, he has been able to acquire more talent than any other GM we've had. He is a pretty good scout that made some key rookie mistakes on the job. He learned from the Mitch pick and took Fields.

His biggest failure at GM is at finding a competent coach. He handpicked Nagy and rushed into making the decision. He essentially fell in love with Nagy from the interview process and was deceived from the sales pitch. And I'll hand it to Nagy, he is a good communicator and culture guy, but his lack of football IQ was massively overlooked.

If Pace gets fired for hiring Nagy, so be it. But from a scouting perspective he has done a fair job. I truly think this team, when healthy and a competent OC is a good team. We are just underperformed which is frustrating.
This roster is a cluster fuck.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

Not really. It is old and would be wild card material with a decent OC game planning and play calling.

BUT only for 2021. D is too old to maintain top 15 status for too many more years after 21.

On offense we have: Fields, RBs, most of the OL is serviceable except C and RT; Mooney and Arob are legit weapons. This O should be better and is not last place in talent. It is obvious why they are showing lack of caring. We could be heading into a Trestman like meltdown.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

But I do not agree with @vabearsfan15 at all re: Pace.

He still myopically only evaluates GM on percentages of hits and misses.

He does not weigh early rounds as heavy as they should be, nor values of positions as highly as they should.
The debacle with Mitch over Mahomes outweighs all mid-round hits in one sweep.

The debacle with Nagy outweighs all hits whether draft, FA, or whatever.

1) W-L record and

2) what talent we do have is mostly aging and very few young guys being built around

3) He does not deserve to be trusted with the next HC hire at ALL

means I want him fired and I would be just as happy to see him pack with Nagy today.