IT WAS ALL GETSY

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Getsy is a NFL rookie play caller. He's going to make mistakes as well, and did this last game. Onto the next one.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Can't judge the OC until he gets some real NFL talent to work with. We are a one man team right now. I'm not saying good or bad yet. He does not have the players to run the offense the way he probably wants to.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
As much as we all want to believe the NFL is show business and not show friends, it really is a rich boys club. All these owners and GMs simply want to do is hire someone who makes them feel good while they are both raking in $$$. They aren't

(Ll

Bust

Liked Posts:
Was listening to Waddle and Silvy alongside other Bears related podcasts. The rookie Headcoach and rookie O coordinator are getting hammered.

Eberflus forcing the team to practice outside in the cold when the game at Atlanta was indoors. Getsy getting called out for his play calls,

Their honeymoon has ended!

FIRE GETSY NOW!!!

mecha

Liked Posts:
Was listening to Waddle and Silvy alongside other Bears related podcasts. The rookie Headcoach and rookie O coordinator are getting hammered.

Eberflus forcing the team to practice outside in the cold when the game at Atlanta was indoors. Getsy getting called out for his play calls,

Their honeymoon has ended!

FIRE GETSY NOW!!!
I know that your gimmick all along was to be a troll dipshit, but go to bed and leave this issue alone. you just look like a greater fucktard than usual.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I know that your gimmick all along was to be a troll dipshit, but go to bed and leave this issue alone. you just look like a greater fucktard than usual.

if you say so karen

Bust

Liked Posts:
Look how quickly these balls are released from the snap (and the pass rushers are getting there). Bears passing attack is literally slow motion in terms of getting rid of the ball.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Your "butthurt" journey started here in link #1,147
False I didn't "tag" u with a @. I jokingly referred to what u said. You opened this and found the comment.

And what I said about getsy was true. An experienced OC comes in with a plan. getsy is learning on the job. Truth. He's had ups & downs all season. Truth....and I pointed this out in the beginning when we hired him. Truth

Lol, you are in multiple threads calling my name so again you are the one that can't let it go.

Plenty of experienced coaches plans have sucked. The Bears with shittier WRs and OL are outscoring experienced Pederson, Hackett, your boy Pep, your boy Daboll, your boy Leftwich. The only experienced coaches whose offenses have scored more with far superior talent are Minny who have scored 1 point more, Saints who have scored 0.7 more and Raiders who have scored 0.6 more. So the reality is the inexperienced coach has been far better than all of the other coaches hired given by your own admission our WRs get no separation and our OL can't pass pro. So again your argument is stupid. You wanted Pep and Leftwich both of whom Getsy's O out outperformed.

Are you going to pretend like Pep and Leftwich would be better here when they can't get shit done in better situations?

Last edited:

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
I thought he had his worst game in terms of play calling but overall Getsy has been great. The offense is scoring points without a lot of talent and a constantly shuffling o-line and Fields has shown clear improvement. Coaches can only do so much.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
It was Getsy, in the library, with the candlestick.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Your "butthurt" journey started here in link #1,147
False I didn't "tag" u with a @. I jokingly referred to what u said. You opened this and found the comment.

And what I said about getsy was true. An experienced OC comes in with a plan. getsy is learning on the job. Truth. He's had ups & downs all season. Truth....and I pointed this out in the beginning when we hired him. Truth

Lol, you are in multiple threads calling my name so again you are the one that can't let it go.

Plenty of experienced coaches plans have sucked. The Bears with shittier WRs and OL are outscoring experienced Pederson, Hackett, your boy Pep, your boy Daboll, your boy Leftwich. The only experienced coaches whose offenses have scored more with far superior talent are Minny who have scored 1 point more, Saints who have scored 0.7 more and Raiders who have scored 0.6 more. So the reality is the inexperienced coach has been far better than all of the other coaches hired given by your own admission our WRs get no separation and our OL can't pass pro. So again your argument is stupid. You wanted Pep and Leftwich both of whom Getsy's O out outperformed.

Are you going to pretend like Pep and Leftwich would be better here when they can't get shit done in better situations?

(note: if u respond, just so there's no misinterpretations or putting words in another persons mouth, please copy and paste my exact quotes. And lets keep it all as factual, as possible void of emotion)

I mentioned you here and once or twice because of you initiating displeasure with my truthful, factual comment during the Bear game Sunday.....here in link #1,147. Plus, I told u I wasn't going bump the Bear-Falcon thread. I thought this thread was appropriate to the discussion / your problem with my Bear game comment.

Anyway, Instead dealing with and acknowledging the truthful nature of the my statement in link #1,147,
you spin it to ......"They have scored more points per game than Bears have in recent memory." Ok so what did that have to do with my factual statement ?....really nothing.

I've also pointed out that we have to look at Fields' improvisational skill(s) of consistently escaping a collapsing pocket and making plays (scoring Td's) on the move via the pass or the run. Ok, where am I going with this factual observation ? ?Getsy has nothing to do with Fields' improvisational skills. ?So...the argument could be made that Fields is the one making everybody else look good. But the factual key is Fields' improvisational skills.

ok now lets unpack your diatribe / contention about "Plenty of experienced coaches plans have sucked."

The Bears with shittier WRs and OL are outscoring experienced Pederson, Hackett, your boy Pep, your boy Daboll, your boy Leftwich. The only experienced coaches whose offenses have scored more with far superior talent are Minny who have scored 1 point more, Saints who have scored 0.7 more and Raiders who have scored 0.6 more.
Those HC's and OC do not have a talented Justin Fields at Qb......true or false. True

So the reality is the inexperienced coach has been far better than all of the other coaches hired given by your own admission our WRs get no separation and our OL can't pass pro. So again your argument is stupid. You wanted Pep and Leftwich both of whom Getsy's O out outperformed.

Well no the so called "argument" is not "stupid." Your "Pep and Leftwich both of whom Getsy's O out outperformed."
is a non sequitur. You left out Fields' talent & improvisational skill set in your conclusion ( JF has to be a part of the proverbial "audit" when we look at the proverbial balance sheet).....right ? Of course he does.

The more experienced Pep and Leftwich ( nor Daboll or Pederson,) have never had access to a talented Qb like JF. Brady-Leftwich is another subject. (Note Leftwich tailored the playbook to match Brady's skill set )

So with their robust "resumes", success and overall NFL experience, we don't know what they could've done had they got their hands on JF. We don't know what they could've done as experienced NFL play-callers who have put together
NFL playbooks in the past......had they been given access to JF. That's a fact and the truth

So again, we don't know what they could've done with JF. What we do know is they check all the boxes in terns of experienced play callers who have put together NFL playbooks. And in Pep's case has developed Qb's i.e.Herbert and Luck. Of course, Leftwich would've brought both NFL Qb experience and OC experience to the table.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
As much as we all want to believe the NFL is show business and not show friends, it really is a rich boys club. All these owners and GMs simply want to do is hire someone who makes them feel good while they are both raking in $$$. They aren't

(Ll
*Mushrooms took over at this exact point.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well we aren't suppose to speak against nor question getsy in any way.

I was accused of "hatred" among other things, when I mentioned getsy's being inexperienced in all areas as a OC,
#1,147 #1,193

Second, I never disputed Getsy was bad yesterday. I disputed you trying to imply yesterday vindicated your hating on his hiring when we have scored 30 points a game the last few weeks and would have done so again if Fields had hit a wide open Mooney.

Getsy's playcalling was suspect yesterday. You however were wrong about his hiring. Both things can be true.

-remydat

:obama:
But Pep Hamilton!!!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
(note: if u respond, just so there's no misinterpretations or putting words in another persons mouth, please copy and paste my exact quotes. And lets keep it all as factual, as possible void of emotion)

I mentioned you here and once or twice because of you initiating displeasure with my truthful, factual comment during the Bear game Sunday.....here in link #1,147. Plus, I told u I wasn't going bump the Bear-Falcon thread. I thought this thread was appropriate to the discussion / your problem with my Bear game comment.

Anyway, Instead dealing with and acknowledging the truthful nature of the my statement in link #1,147,
you spin it to ......"They have scored more points per game than Bears have in recent memory." Ok so what did that have to do with my factual statement ?....really nothing.

I've also pointed out that we have to look at Fields' improvisational skill(s) of consistently escaping a collapsing pocket and making plays (scoring Td's) on the move via the pass or the run. Ok, where am I going with this factual observation ? ?Getsy has nothing to do with Fields' improvisational skills. ?So...the argument could be made that Fields is the one making everybody else look good. But the factual key is Fields' improvisational skills.

ok now lets unpack your diatribe / contention about "Plenty of experienced coaches plans have sucked."

Those HC's and OC do not have a talented Justin Fields at Qb......true or false. True

Well no the so called "argument" is not "stupid." Your "Pep and Leftwich both of whom Getsy's O out outperformed."
is a non sequitur. You left out Fields' talent & improvisational skill set in your conclusion ( JF has to be a part of the proverbial "audit" when we look at the proverbial balance sheet).....right ? Of course he does.

The more experienced Pep and Leftwich ( nor Daboll or Pederson,) have never had access to a talented Qb like JF. Brady-Leftwich is another subject. (Note Leftwich tailored the playbook to match Brady's skill set )

So with their robust "resumes", success and overall NFL experience, we don't know what they could've done had they got their hands on JF. We don't know what they could've done as experienced NFL play-callers who have put together
NFL playbooks in the past......had they been given access to JF. That's a fact and the truth

So again, we don't know what they could've done with JF. What we do know is they check all the boxes in terns of experienced play callers who have put together NFL playbooks. And in Pep's case has developed Qb's i.e.Herbert and Luck. Of course, Leftwich would've brought both NFL Qb experience and OC experience to the table.
Your posts are more like masturbation than discussion material.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well he was a bum first. Then a HC. Now a bum. He’ll be a HC again in a few weeks.
Will be interesting to see how he adjusts to an injured Fields. He clearly overused his legs, IMO but he's a rookie OC and learning as well. He's not yet great nor awful.

They can't all be Pep Hamilton.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@run and shoot

You did not just mention me in this thread. You also tagged me in another thread and claimed I was ignoring your comment and I responded to tell you I don't have notifications turned on. So that is 2 threads out of the game thread. All while claiming I can't accept others disagree yet you are the one that keeps calling my name because we disagree.

I already quoted your statement. The fact is you were crying about his inexperience and I responded that his inexperience does not change the fact he built an O to showcase Fields skills and has the team scoring 30+ points a game.

Pep - Davis Mills outplayed Fields last year so much so that people were suggesting he was better. So the simple fact is the evidence is that Pep took a guy who had a better year than Fields last year and regressed him as Mills has a lower completion %, lower TD-Int ratio and lower passer rating than last year. So there is no evidence he would have developed Fields more. Luck was a generational talent and Herbert was good from the start. It is stupid to say Getsy is relying on Fields talent then ignore than Luck and Herbert clearly were NFL ready. You are giving Pep credit for their talent.

Leftwich- Has the greatest QB ever and top wideouts. Nuff said.

Pederson - Has the consensus No 1 QB in the draft so to say he has less talent is lwide outs. Virtually no one in the NFL considered Lawrence a lesser QB prospect.

Daboll - Dan Jones again had a better year than Fields last year and has Barkley. Earlier in the season you were praising him for the Giants success but again Getsy's O has outscored his.

You are using hindsight as no one saw this coming from Fields. In particular you always cried about having a QB run so you can't claim Fields has all this talent when the very thing being showcased ie his running is what you wanted him not to do. If Getsy had listened to you Fields would still be struggling as a QB who doesn't use his legs to make things happen. Getsy unlocked him by doing the very thing you were adamant he should not do ie run. So you are the inexperienced one. You did not want Fields to be great. You wanted him to be a pocket passer.

Last edited: