2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Let's take the crystal ball out for a bit. How do you see this teaam in 2025 preseason? How do you see the landscape of the NFC North? Do you see us with playoff aspirations, being a super bowl contender, more of the same as right now, maybe a new head coach?

I like what I'm seeing from Poles and Eberflus right now, so they are both still running the show and I feel we will be seeing some big time positive results by 2025.

Bears winning the division in 2025 is probable. Green Bay finally is in QB hell and are a below .500 team. Lions are 2nd best team in the division then the Vikings.

I feel we are still missing a piece that would call make us a super bowl contender. Fields is the guy we thought he would be. As much as I love Monty, he is long here in the this plug and play RB times we're in. Mooney is a yearly pro bowl player, 2nd team all pro WR. Kmet is solid and relieable. Offensi ve line is about 10th best in the league. On defense the secondary has as much respect as the Legion of Boom had. Smith is not here anymore, but we have above avg. LB play with our 2023 2rd LB draft pick playing the WILL and doing it quite well. the DL gets the job done, nothing flashy, but good enough.

Good times are coming for this franchise. Much better football, a new stadium in the process of being built and CCS still being the CCS

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's take the crystal ball out for a bit. How do you see this teaam in 2025 preseason? How do you see the landscape of the NFC North? Do you see us with playoff aspirations, being a super bowl contender, more of the same as right now, maybe a new head coach?

I like what I'm seeing from Poles and Eberflus right now, so they are both still running the show and I feel we will be seeing some big time positive results by 2025.

Bears winning the division in 2025 is probable. Green Bay finally is in QB hell and are a below .500 team. Lions are 2nd best team in the division then the Vikings.

I feel we are still missing a piece that would call make us a super bowl contender. Fields is the guy we thought he would be. As much as I love Monty, he is long here in the this plug and play RB times we're in. Mooney is a yearly pro bowl player, 2nd team all pro WR. Kmet is solid and relieable. Offensi ve line is about 10th best in the league. On defense the secondary has as much respect as the Legion of Boom had. Smith is not here anymore, but we have above avg. LB play with our 2023 2rd LB draft pick playing the WILL and doing it quite well. the DL gets the job done, nothing flashy, but good enough.

Good times are coming for this franchise. Much better football, a new stadium in the process of being built and CCS still being the CCS

I assume the Bears will still be bad and you will still be wrong about everything you posted.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yikes. Someone is home sick from work today.

I don't know, I'd guess the Bears were in Arlington Park, had new ownership, JF on his 2nd contract looking for his third ring.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If everything goes o.k or even well they should be much, much better. Cap space and draft picks next year will be huge. Fields will either be gone or is the real deal. Eberflus' system will be fulling installed. The Bears should be a very, very solid team by that time. If ownership were competent. However, my feeling is that the McCaskey's will find a way to fuck it up. But "on paper" the Bears have a great opportunity.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:

We should be in the post-season..

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I too am curious about the 2025 preseason.

Preseason will only be 2 games. It will be a hot seat year for the HITS principle HC.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Good predictions, not as good as mine in 2015 but close.

R.Pace---First time GM isn't scared to come in and make some trades and had a great first draft and free agency.
J.Fox---He's a players coach and when players are happy and love playing for you then you'll always get the best out of them.
A.Gase---This guy is a bright young mind and we're seeing what he's doing for Jay but we could lose him after this year. Lets hope not but if we do i have faith in R.Pace and J.Fox that they'll find the right guy to take over.
V.Fangio----What this guy is getting out of the players he has to work with is just amazing. He's also a guy we might lose after this year and i again have faith that Pace and Fox will fill his role with the right guy.
J.Cutler---This is the guy that we were all hoping for.
J.Langford/K.Carey-----the future RB combo for the next 7/8 years.
A.Jeffery/K.White/E.Royal/M.Wilson---If K.White turns into what we think he'll be we'll have one of the best WR units in the league.
M.Bennett/Z.Miller---If Miller can stay healthy and Bennett can play like we've seen him play since he's been here then we're set at TE.
K.Long/M.Slausen/C.Leno/H.Grasu---the makings of a good o-line and i think they'll find a new RG in the off season.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Good predictions, not as good as mine in 2015 but close.

R.Pace---First time GM isn't scared to come in and make some trades and had a great first draft and free agency.
J.Fox---He's a players coach and when players are happy and love playing for you then you'll always get the best out of them.
A.Gase---This guy is a bright young mind and we're seeing what he's doing for Jay but we could lose him after this year. Lets hope not but if we do i have faith in R.Pace and J.Fox that they'll find the right guy to take over.
V.Fangio----What this guy is getting out of the players he has to work with is just amazing. He's also a guy we might lose after this year and i again have faith that Pace and Fox will fill his role with the right guy.
J.Cutler---This is the guy that we were all hoping for.
J.Langford/K.Carey-----the future RB combo for the next 7/8 years.
A.Jeffery/K.White/E.Royal/M.Wilson---If K.White turns into what we think he'll be we'll have one of the best WR units in the league.
M.Bennett/Z.Miller---If Miller can stay healthy and Bennett can play like we've seen him play since he's been here then we're set at TE.
K.Long/M.Slausen/C.Leno/H.Grasu---the makings of a good o-line and i think they'll find a new RG in the off season.
Please stay on topic. We are discussing 2025, not 2015

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Fields develops into the guy we all hope for and Poles can string together a couple of solid drafts then I think the Bears will have a real shot of taking the NFC during the 2024-25 season. So its entirely possible they could be the defending Super Bowl champs in preseason 2025.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please stay on topic. We are discussing 2025, not 2015

What is funny is if you plugged in all the 2022 starters into that post, it would still work.

Not because the Bears are in the same place they were seven years ago, but because all of those "predictions" say nothing more than "if X player plays well and stays healthy they may be good".

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What is funny is if you plugged in all the 2022 starters into that post, it would still work.

Not because the Bears are in the same place they were seven years ago, but because all of those "predictions" say nothing more than "if X player plays well and stays healthy they may be good".
the problem is X. Player did not play well and neither did Y. Player or Z. Player. Maybe R. Pace needed to draft better.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe R. Pace needed to draft better.

Good point.

Counterpoint: Ryan Pace needed to have been a quick interview long forgotten between far more qualified candidates, but the McCaskeys love it so when you just simply tell them what they want to hear over what they need to hear.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I’m going to DM you about how a certain posters entire history is just this lazy way of talking football. Don’t want to mention it here because it’s not FTO but I find that hilarious! Go bears!