It's about TIME!!!

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
As I said in previous threads, I was over the top excited when it was announced that Cutler was coming here, but I am now starting to lose confidence in his ability to be the SB QB I was having fantasies about. HOWEVER, Cutler did something in his press conference that I have been waiting for someone to do for years with this arrogant Bears management....he challenged them in public. Cutler drew a line in the sand separating him from the team, and also put out a challenge to the team to do something when he said, and I paraphrase, "if they don't like how I feel then THEY can find someone else". That my friends is what needed to be done to Lovie and the rest of that snobbish ownership.

The last person to challenge this fucking ownership was Mayor Daily when he told spineless Michael he is not getting a stadium, and you can take your team and go, and oh, by the way, you are not going to call them the "Chicago" Bears when you leave, it will be the "Gary Bears you gutless ass wipe. Guess what, spineless Mike hid behind mama's skirt and they put Teddy on his knees to give Daily a blow job in order to get the stadium deal done.

They know they have a good thing here in Chicago, a free stadium, a fan base that will blindly follow any team for hundreds of years even as perennial losers. The billion dollar Bears, the only team in the NFL that does not have their own stadium, and the one they have is the smallest in the league. You think they are stupid and want to give up this cash cow.

In Green Bay their head coach has a weekly TV show where he actually sits in front of a camera and fans get up and ask him questions direct to his face, yet in Chicago Lovie is treated like he is the dam president of the USA, you cannot talk to him, and if you do you have to be one of the gutless media guys who fear for their jobs and don't have the balls to get in Lovies face and ask him why did YOU allow this team to fail so miserably again in a big game.

So, to Cutler I say, thanks for challenging that coward of group of coaches and ownership. This should be interesting to watch how his challenge to them unfolds from here on out.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He knows he is the best qb this franchise has ever had. He is sick and tired of the pathetic play of other players and is not having it anymore. Kudos to Jay for calling people out. Do something.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
They should fire that idiot Tice for coming up with that gameplan, and for not benching Spencer or Webb.

They ditched the run and play action offense.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
They should fire that idiot Tice for coming up with that gameplan, and for not benching Spencer or Webb.

They ditched the run and play action offense.

Technically, they only ditched the run but for some reason stuck with the play action.

peoriabear#1

Liked Posts:
As I said in previous threads, I was over the top excited when it was announced that Cutler was coming here, but I am now starting to lose confidence in his ability to be the SB QB I was having fantasies about. HOWEVER, Cutler did something in his press conference that I have been waiting for someone to do for years with this arrogant Bears management....he challenged them in public. Cutler drew a line in the sand separating him from the team, and also put out a challenge to the team to do something when he said, and I paraphrase, "if they don't like how I feel then THEY can find someone else". That my friends is what needed to be done to Lovie and the rest of that snobbish ownership.

The last person to challenge this fucking ownership was Mayor Daily when he told spineless Michael he is not getting a stadium, and you can take your team and go, and oh, by the way, you are not going to call them the "Chicago" Bears when you leave, it will be the "Gary Bears you gutless ass wipe. Guess what, spineless Mike hid behind mama's skirt and they put Teddy on his knees to give Daily a blow job in order to get the stadium deal done.

They know they have a good thing here in Chicago, a free stadium, a fan base that will blindly follow any team for hundreds of years even as perennial losers. The billion dollar Bears, the only team in the NFL that does not have their own stadium, and the one they have is the smallest in the league. You think they are stupid and want to give up this cash cow.

In Green Bay their head coach has a weekly TV show where he actually sits in front of a camera and fans get up and ask him questions direct to his face, yet in Chicago Lovie is treated like he is the dam president of the USA, you cannot talk to him, and if you do you have to be one of the gutless media guys who fear for their jobs and don't have the balls to get in Lovies face and ask him why did YOU allow this team to fail so miserably again in a big game.

So, to Cutler I say, thanks for challenging that coward of group of coaches and ownership. This should be interesting to watch how his challenge to them unfolds from here on out.
could not agree with you more

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
So what do you honestly expect to get done? There's no fixing this line this year..with who? Even next year..draft picks? This line is so far behind avg, it's going to take awhile to fix...if it ever does happen u can bet jay will be gone by then. Most seem to think the wr position was fixed in one off-season. It wasn't. Even when jay had time, no one was open. The line is a much harder area to fix also and will take more than one season.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Also..as u have seen..Lt's don't grow on trees. So the biggest position of need on the team and no realistic answer in sight. Lets not forget about the urlacher replacement...it sure is going to be difficult finding both in one off-season.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
So what do you honestly expect to get done? There's no fixing this line this year..with who? Even next year..draft picks? This line is so far behind avg, it's going to take awhile to fix...if it ever does happen u can bet jay will be gone by then. Most seem to think the wr position was fixed in one off-season. It wasn't. Even when jay had time, no one was open. The line is a much harder area to fix also and will take more than one season.

My point was that finally someone is speaking out other then just the average fan on radio talk shows. It is coming from a main player on the team, and it has the potential to kick someone in the balls. I know there is noit many rabbits for them to pull out, but at least STOP the project that has been Webb, my god the guy is not a player and he is single handedly making everyone else look bad. Bench his ass and try someone else or move guys around. Tice is full of it if he thinks Webb is a starter, just as much as he is full of it when he thinks he is an O-coordinator, the guy sucks at game plans.