It's Ben Gordon night.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Tonight is the night, for everyone to cheer for Ben Gordon tonight, as he takes on the Toronto Raptors. Gordon has been tearing it up recently, with 22 points 7 assists, 39 points, and 21 points 7 assists in his last three games.

Lets hope he keeps it up and knocks our magic number down to 1.

Also cheer for Charlotte to lose, Atlanta to win, and Miami to win, as that will make the final two games of the season meaningless for both Boston/Charlotte.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This will probably be the only game in which I cheer for the Pistons. And I only do so because it benefits us, so for tonight only, go Pistons!

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
pistons got this one. raptors are nothing without bosh

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
broadcasters just said that charlie V guaranteed a victory on twitter

Kush77

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
Tonight is the night, for everyone to cheer for Ben Gordon tonight, as he takes on the Toronto Raptors. Gordon has been tearing it up recently, with 22 points 7 assists, 39 points, and 21 points 7 assists in his last three games.

Lets hope he keeps it up and knocks our magic number down to 1.

Also cheer for Charlotte to lose, Atlanta to win, and Miami to win, as that will make the final two games of the season meaningless for both Boston/Charlotte.

Raptors up by 7 in the 2nd. I feel the Bulls are gonna have to win out because Det and NY just suck so bad. I think the Raps can win both games. But it's still early, Det can come back.

As for Gordon, wow, when he gets good minutes and his normal amount of shots - he scores at his typical career level. SHOCKING! B)

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Raptors up by 20 now. Looks like the Bulls will have to win their way in.

You can't count on the Knicks beating Toronto either. With the way the Knicks run and chuck, Turkeyglue and Bargnani will probably score 25 each.

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
looks like itll be up to NY to take the raps down. its hard to count on them but they can come out of nowhere sometimes.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
Hopefully, future Bulls free agent signing David Lee can help us by beating the Raps on Wednesday.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Yep...Ben Gordon night...and Gordon let's us down...sound familiar? lol...

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I still think the Knicks beat the Raptors. Either way we've got to get the win vs the Cs. Looks like Atlanta will have the 3rd seed sown up, so they will hopefully be resting Mr Intense Face.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Shakes wrote:
I still think the Knicks beat the Raptors. Either way we've got to get the win vs the Cs. Looks like Atlanta will have the 3rd seed sown up, so they will hopefully be resting Mr Intense Face.

Who's Mr Intense face? Al Horford?

Kush77

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Yep...Ben Gordon night...and Gordon let's us down...sound familiar? lol...

Gordon held up his end with 24 pts on 7-12 shooting, 7-7 FT, 6 rebs and 4 assists.

Looks like it was the Pistons' frontcourt that let us down. Bargnani and Johnson score a combined 59 points.

A weak frontcourt holding a team back....that's sounds familiar to me - the 2008-2009 Bulls in the first half of the season. B)

The Rev Kush is having a 1-night only mass at the church of Ben Gordon. Come one come all!!!!!!

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
Shakes wrote:

Who's Mr Intense face? Al Horford?

No I meant from the Celtics, ie Garnett.

But according to Doug it's not happening, Boston aren't locked into 4th. :(

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With the realization that Boston still has something to play for, I'm really nervous about the next couple games...the playoffs are in jeopardy once again. At least we're "ahead" for the time being...

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
With the realization that Boston still has something to play for, I'm really nervous about the next couple games...the playoffs are in jeopardy once again. At least we're "ahead" for the time being...

I think we have a better chance against Boston than Charlotte. Charlotte are 31-9 at home. If we lose to Boston I think it's too much to hope for that the Knicks win and we pull off a road win against a good home team.