It's kind of poetic that Pace's last game in Chicago may be a loss to a past prime Drew Brees

Southside

Liked Posts:
Pace's crown jewel number 2 pick at QB who is in his physical prime couldn't beat an old past prime Drew Brees!! This is one of the reasons I hope that Pace isnt coming back, Pace losing to New Orleans is the PERFECT ending to his tenure because I remember that after Pace's drafted Mitch, he had an interview where he compared Mitch Trubisky to Drew Brees. Pace was so confident in Trubisky with just 14 starts at UNC that he mentioned Mitch in the same breath with Drew Brees!!! As a Chicago native in his 30's, if you grew up in the Midwest during the time that I did, then yall all remember how good Drew Brees was at Purdue, he literally had one of the greatest Big 10 careers of all-time. Drew Brees started 3 full years at Purdue and is STILL top 3 in numerous Big 10 records despite being drafted 20 years ago. It's almost ironic that Pace and his coveted number 2 overall pick just lost to the same guy that he was compared to, on top of that a WASHED UP version of the guy.

Drew Brees Big 10 records
1st All Time Passing Yards (11,792 yards)
1st all time in completions (1026 completions)
2nd in Passing Touchdowns (90 touchdowns)

At 2:34, Pace claimed that Trubisky was accurate, could process coverage, keep his eye down the field, find open targets, and not panic just like Drew Brees.

I hope this is how it ends