It's LIONS WEEK where is Inc0gneat0?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rubbing one out to his favorite Joey Harrington poster
lol. On a related tangent, my wife and I bought my brother-in-law (diehard Bills fan from a family of diehard Bills fans) a JP Losman Bills jersey for Christmas a couple of years back. He was sufficiently amused!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
2021 draft....................Bears get their franchise QB at #11............Lions get a fucking RT at #7. That's the Lions being well the Lions.
I would love to hear @nc0gnet0 take on this now. He was so sure the Lions made the correct move because there were no QBs worth taking.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Penis Sewer? I don't track these fucking people, work with me.

I would be willing to put up with a Lions win and ncock return just to watch him get BTFO into obscurity again.
But Penis Sewell has a 78.9 pff grade and is changing the culture of the Lions!!!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thing is you know this loser is reading every word thats being posted on this message board and knows he's going to have everyone going crazy when he starts posting again if the Lions win.

He knows his reputation and is perfectly fine being the cowardly fake Lions fan.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
2021 draft....................Bears get their franchise QB at #11............Lions get a fucking RT at #7. That's the Lions being well the Lions.
Let's go a little further in this comparison. in 2021, the Bears got Fields and Jenkins in the first two rounds, and it cost them a few other picks including a third rounder in 2021 and their first round pick in 2022.

The Lions took Sewell and Levi Onwuzurike, who has one sack as a pro. Where the Bears improved their draft position with their third rounder to get Jenkins, the Lions took Alim McNeill, who has 2 sacks on his career so far. Where the Bears improved their team with a franchise QB, they didnt have a first rounder in 2022. In the same period, the Lions traded away the third best offensive player they have had in my lifetime, replaced him with a sub-par veteran QB, and invested the first round pick they got in return on a WR that can outrun the lame ducks their lame QB puts up. Aiden Hutchinson is a nice consolation prize here, though they stunk worse than Chicago to be in a position to draft him

I really don't see the appeal for Lions fans to buy tickets to see their team in person.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I thought our resident Lions troll said in the offseason Penis Sewage was going to an All Pro this year??? What the hell happened.
He has said a lot of things that aren’t accurate like Goff is better than Fields, Swift is better than Monty. Those are just 2 of the many examples.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Thing is you know this loser is reading every word thats being posted on this message board and knows he's going to have everyone going crazy when he starts posting again if the Lions win.

He knows his reputation and is perfectly fine being the cowardly fake Lions fan.
No Bears fan cares if they lose to the Lions on Sunday. Fields improvement is the most important thing this season. Bears fans have something to look forward too in the near future. Lions fans dont, so them beating the Packers and then the Bears is their super bowl for the year. Plus both teams will still finish better than the Lions come season end.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The thing is no Bears fan cares if they lose to the Lions on Sunday. Fields improvement is the most important thing this season. Bears fans have something to look forward too in the near future. Lions fans dont, so them beating the Packers and then the Bears is their super bowl for the year. Plus both teams will still finish better than the Lions come season end.
Being Bears fans we know this feeling all too well. Remember when Mitch was us having hope.........

I just hope the Bears don't Bears this situation somehow.

First time I can remember feeling like the good vibes are legit and not a fluke. Example being Mitch, even after his decent second season. Was some hope but didn't feel legit. Fields and this coaching staff feel like they know what they are doing.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Being Bears fans we know this feeling all too well. Remember when Mitch was us having hope.........

I just hope the Bears don't Bears this situation somehow.

First time I can remember feeling like the good vibes are legit and not a fluke. Example being Mitch, even after his decent second season. Was some hope but didn't feel legit. Fields and this coaching staff feel like they know what they are doing.
I think there is a huge difference between the hope for Trubisky and hope for Fields. Trubiskys best moments were even mediocre at best and hardly took over games. Fields is just pure talent and can dictate the way a game goes. He could be come a QB which defenses don’t want to play.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perfect game. It took the refs for the Lions to beat the completely rebuilding Bears by 1 point. Fields still shitting on the Lions. Better draft position.

PERFECT!

Waaah Waaaah Waaaaah

The refs the refs the refs. Stop commiting penatys, you won't get called for them. Everyone of them was legit, sign of a poorly coached team.

Enjoy last place, I always knew it was just a matter of time "Da Bears" would be there.

And just Fields looks like an awesome RB........ that shit will only work so long, until he gets hurt.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Waaah Waaaah Waaaaah

The refs the refs the refs. Stop commiting penatys, you won't get called for them. Everyone of them was legit, sign of a poorly coached team.

Enjoy last place, I always knew it was just a matter of time "Da Bears" would be there.

And just Fields looks like an awesome RB........ that shit will only work so long, until he gets hurt.
Welcome back. ?

SUPERBOWEL!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Waaah Waaaah Waaaaah

Predictably shows up after the Lions in their dark horse season beat the rebuilding Bears by 1 point lmaoooo

Be honest, how many hours a day did you stalk CCS while hiding from actually engaging with anyone as the kneecap biters underachieve for the 70th straight season?
This is the team the Lions needed the refs help to beat by 1 point lmaooooooo