It's LIONS WEEK where is Inc0gneat0?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Waaah Waaaah Waaaaah

The refs the refs the refs. Stop commiting penatys, you won't get called for them. Everyone of them was legit, sign of a poorly coached team.

Enjoy last place, I always knew it was just a matter of time "Da Bears" would be there.

And just Fields looks like an awesome RB........ that shit will only work so long, until he gets hurt.
What's up loser? Nice to see you back when your team is winning themselves out of getting a qb so that they can remain awful for years to come. Congratulations on the big win, dipshit.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Waaah Waaaah Waaaaah

The refs the refs the refs. Stop commiting penatys, you won't get called for them. Everyone of them was legit, sign of a poorly coached team.

Enjoy last place, I always knew it was just a matter of time "Da Bears" would be there.

And just Fields looks like an awesome RB........ that shit will only work so long, until he gets hurt.
sup? btw, your team is still shit and isn't making the playoffs.

have a great week. tell Penis Sewer I said what up.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's up loser? Nice to see you back when your team is winning themselves out of getting a qb so that they can remain awful for years to come. Congratulations on the big win, dipshit.
Not sure if you have been paying attention, but the Lions have 2 1sts, and the Rams #1 just keeps getting better and better, dipshit.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
sup? btw, your team is still shit and isn't making the playoffs.

have a great week. tell Penis Sewer I said what up.
That pick six Justin threw was a real thing of beauty, honestly, it really was!!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Not sure if you have been paying attention, but the Lions have 2 1sts, and the Rams #1 just keeps getting better and better, dipshit.
I assume you've probably been really busy this season and not in hiding until now right? You're really an embarrassing human. But at least Levis will lead you to a new HC

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Predictably shows up after the Lions in their dark horse season beat the rebuilding Bears by 1 point lmaoooo

Be honest, how many hours a day did you stalk CCS while hiding from actually engaging with anyone as the kneecap biters underachieve for the 70th straight season?
This is the team the Lions needed the refs help to beat by 1 point lmaooooooo
LOL, didn's seem to matter much to you last year, when the Lions were in the same boat.

Do you know how I know the Packers win win at least one more game this year?

.........they play the Bears.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That pick six Justin threw was a real thing of beauty, honestly, it really was!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! How big ya feelin right now? Finally got over that CCS hump. Let us all have it man! You have earned it!

You and Black rainbow are the Kings tonight! This is your world baby, we are just living in it!.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Waaah Waaaah Waaaaah

homer-hedge.gif

Imagine emerging from the shadows to talk shit about who is last place in your division. ?

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Waaah Waaaah Waaaaah

Lol. In anycase.. congrats on the win @nc0gnet0. Frustrating to lose but the right year to do it- as long as there is growth and no injury. Encouraging signs for the Bears that we are on the upswing the next couple years. Clearly our franchise aint the model but i'm concerned for the Lions. Plenty of talent and STILL they arent turning it around? It's dumfounding to me and I do feel badly for Lions fans. I respect your loyalty. Fields... def relying on his mobility right now and unknown whether he will be elite ( quick, correct reads). But Id have to say he looks good/promising enough ALREADY that we should enjoy some competitive offensive play the next few years. A sight for sore eyes around here.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LOL, didn's seem to matter much to you last year, when the Lions were in the same boat.

Except im a Bears fan on a Bears board laughing at a Bears fan who pretends to be a Lions fan because Bears fans were mean to him. I laugh at when the Bears beat the Lions because i know you get miserable. Me? Loved what i saw today. Bears were the better team. The QB was great. The refs fucked the Bears over and they get better draft position. Maybe come draft time the Lions will feel like getting fleeced by another NFCN team lmaooooo

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

Man, what a great joke. I'm LOL-ing, LMAO-ing. ROTFLMAO-ing at that one. As a fellow comedic genius, I salute you for your comedic brilliance.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Considering the Bears are in year 1 of their rebuild while the Lions are in year 60 of theirs, adding to it the Bears finally have a QB, my unbiased opinion is I'm feeling more bullish toward the Bears.

Enjoy the win though. I understand Lions fans must savor everyone they get....which isn't many.
Kinda saying what I just said.. more succinctly. Agreed

mecha

Liked Posts:
Lol. In anycase.. congrats on the win @nc0gnet0. Frustrating to lose but the right year to do it- as long as there is growth and no injury. Encouraging signs for the Bears that we are on the upswing the next couple years. Clearly our franchise aint the model but i'm concerned for the Lions. Plenty of talent and STILL they arent turning it around? It's dumfounding to me and I do feel badly for Lions fans. I respect your loyalty. Fields... def relying on his mobility right now and unknown whether he will be elite ( quick, correct reads). But Id have to say he looks good/promising enough ALREADY that we should enjoy some competitive offensive play the next few years. A sight for sore eyes around here.
the Lions and Browns perennially pick high since forever. the difference is the Browns are a mostly competent team now that can kind of maybe score big wins. the Lions need the zebras to bail them out after getting their cunts pummeled for 3 quarters of the game.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:

The Lions picked a RT over Justin Fields hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the Lions and Browns perennially pick high since forever. the difference is the Browns are a mostly competent team now that can kind of maybe score big wins. the Lions need the zebras to bail them out after getting their cunts pummeled for 3 quarters of the game.
waah waah waah

the refs

You know your a loser when all you can do is blame the refs

pathetic