My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
It's about damn time.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...cut-mike-glennon-once-new-league-year-starts/

...General Manager Ryan Pace said during his Scouting Combine media session that the Bears will release Glennon after the start of the new league year. That comes as little surprise given the $2.5 million roster bonus and $12.5 million salary Glennon is set to make under the terms of the deal he signed last year...

Didn't see a thread on this on the first page, and I'm too excited to look any further back.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
So I shouldn't buy the replica jersey?

You can, but then I'd recommend donating it to poor kids in Africa, like they do for the Superbowl loser shirts.

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears need to announce that Sanchez will be the #2 QB, i'm sure they're gonna get FA QB or get one from the draft to develop and take over when Sanchez is gone etc...

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The Bears need to announce that Sanchez will be the #2 QB, i'm sure they're gonna get FA QB or get one from the draft to develop and take over when Sanchez is gone etc...

Bret Farve will come out of re-re-re-re-retirement.

jsdomino

Liked Posts:
You can, but then I'd recommend donating it to poor kids in Africa, like they do for the Superbowl loser shirts.

Wow, don't those poor kids in Africa have it bad enough? Why saddle them with a Glennon/Bear jersey?

jsdomino

Liked Posts:
I have to go on record as saying I was one of the people who actually thought that Glennon had a chance to do something once he got out of Tampa. I was wrong. Playing QB in this league is hard. Not everyone can do it. Obviously he is struggling. Yet, some how he will sign with another team and make more money than he is worth to that team.