It's OFFICIAL, We owe Mitch an apology . . .

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Folks are not going to like it but there is truth in black and white.

The pass chart doesn't mean Mitch is a good quarterback, but points at something important.

What do Daniel, Trubisky, Foles, Dalton all have in common as bears QB?

Lazor didn't remake Nagy's playback. He can only work with what's there.

So is it Dalton's fault he looks like the others who been under center in Nagy's scheme?
What do Nagy's QB's have in common?

Daniel......Career backup.
Trubisky........Bust
Foles.....Career backup.
Dalton......Glory years ended in 2015, hasn't done a damn thing since.

Everyone of them is an NFL caliber backup. How can you win on a consistent basis in any scheme with backup quarterbacks?

Face it we won't know a damn thing until Justin Fields is named the starter.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Trubisky........Bust
Foles.....Career backup.

Everyone of them is an NFL caliber backup. How can you win on a consistent basis in any scheme with backup quarterbacks?

At this point, if we succeed with Fields, it will likely be in spite of Nagy. It's not just the lack of production from the QB position. It's the screens, the cutesy bullshit he calls, the lack of discipline and execution, going away from what is working, the poor decision making. He's just a bad coach. He really is.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Trubisky........Bust
Foles.....Career backup.

And if Fields doesn't work out you add him to your list and go to #6 ?

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
At this point, if we succeed with Fields, it will likely be in spite of Nagy. It's not just the lack of production from the QB position. It's the screens, the cutesy bullshit he calls, the lack of discipline and execution, going away from what is working, the poor decision making. He's just a bad coach. He really is.
Quite possibly.........I don't think much of Ryan Day as a college HC, but Fields made him look damn good. Same thing could happen with Nagy/Fields.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Fields manages to look good despite Nagy doesn't let Nagy get a pass.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I don't think this is some kind of indictment that Trubisky was unfairly shit on. it just means what I've been saying for years that it doesn't matter who plays the position, the system is going to adversely affect how they play. also thought we owed Trubisky an apology after 1 preseason game where the Bills clearly blew their load while the Bears treated it like a mere preseason game. you know what I think? he's gone. fuck him. I'm sure he had several red zone interceptions too. I think any quarterback minus maybe Rodgers has done this.