I've updated my sig....

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Carolina Hurricanes Duke Blue Devils
Just wanted to pass on that I have officially updated my signature. For many moons it has been Truthbisky......the truth came out and he fucking sucks. Ride the FOLESTRAIN all the way to the Super Bowl baby.

Hope everybody here has been doing great. Adjusting to life with a 3 year old, booming business, leaves me little time to shit talk on here with you gents. I'd imagine all the dweebs are still dweebin' it up.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Carolina Hurricanes Duke Blue Devils
Imagine thinking that Trubisky was going to be good.
May have been around the 6 TD game. Definitely questionable judgement looking back.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Just wanted to pass on that I have officially updated my signature. For many moons it has been Truthbisky......the truth came out and he fucking sucks. Ride the FOLESTRAIN all the way to the Super Bowl baby.

Hope everybody here has been doing great. Adjusting to life with a 3 year old, booming business, leaves me little time to shit talk on here with you gents. I'd imagine all the dweebs are still dweebin' it up.
Making your mandatory bi annual visit?

HawkBear

CCS Donator
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Iowa Hawkeyes

literally whomst are you