Jack Sanborn needs to go

Relish Sadoval

Liked Posts:
I dislike nothing more than average players being hyped up to superstar standards.

Jack Sanborn is the new Daniel Braverman.

The only reason players like Sanborn got playing time is because others got traded/hurt. To call him a focal point of this defense really shows how bad the defense really is. No he is not good, he's not even mediocre he's a very below average player who played only because there was no one else. I would be so bold to fearlessly predict he will not even make the team this year because he can't play SLB. No way with Edmunds and Edwards does he play MLB or WLB, he's not that talented and we can get better in the draft.

Nolan Smith at 9 would be a HUGE upgrade.

We as fans need to stop being ignorant on what makes a football player special. Anyone with an IQ over 20 can see Sanborn is terrible. By throwing around worlds like "great" and "goat" we devalue the meaning behind them and make those words common like "it" and "the".

Knowledge.

Relish Sadoval- But then again people think Jordan is better than LeBron.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
He played better at the position than the LB before him, but having said that, he will be, if he makes it, in another new position next season. In case you had not heard. Let's see what happens.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Sanborn and Nolan Smith do not play the same position.

What a stupid fucking thread. The Bears already brought in 2 upgrades over Sanborn. You know, guys that actually play linebacker in a 4-3.

Wouldn’t expect anything less from a blowhard touting Lebron > MJ.

Everyone who reads the OP will instantly get dumber. Nice work.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I dislike nothing more than average players being hyped up to superstar standards.

The only reason players like Sanborn got playing time is because others got traded/hurt. To call him a focal point of this defense really shows how bad the defense really is. No he is not good, he's not even mediocre he's a very below average player who played only because there was no one else. I would be so bold to fearlessly predict he will not even make the team this year because he can't play SLB. No way with Edmunds and Edwards does he play MLB or WLB, he's not that talented and we can get better in the draft.

We as fans need to stop being ignorant on what makes a football player special. Anyone with an IQ over 20 can see Sanborn is terrible. By throwing around worlds like "great" and "goat" we devalue the meaning behind them and make those words common like "it" and "the".

Knowledge.

Literally less then zero posters on this forum have proclaimed to profess that Jack Sandborn is a superstar quote unquote so I am hesitantly unsure to literally clap back at your account about this because it seems like you're creating a straw man type of argument where you are arguing against a notion or idea or concept that literally nobody ever has even ever claimed or stated ever on here and if they did how cum you never said anything about this ealier and why don't you have any links or quotes towards anyone ever saying this about Jack?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Knowledge.

well Daniel Braverman is around a 4.47, which isn't horrible. As for Sanborn he's one of those guys who plays with a chip on his shoulder. He's out to prove his naysayers wrong. Ya want a guy like on your team.

Nolan Smith 40 time: Georgia DE lights up NFL Combine ...

4.39 (4.44).....now that's crazy for a DE....whew. Hell.....he needs to be in the secondary.

iKjHIFAPR2tBV7Iel7UcvSBWcol9sBCvpdvBpY0&usqp=CAE&s.jpg
Mar 3, 2023 — Smith ran an official 4.39 40-yard dash, the second-fastest combine mark by a defensive end since 2003.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Does this site really need one more troll alt?

msadows

Liked Posts:
I call him Sandborne, because he runs like he has his feet in quicksand.

Still like him tho. Just happy bears made LB a priority.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
This is a pretty random thread. I mean, of all the Bears problems from last year, he picks on THIS?!?! Like Jack fucking Sanborn (auto corrects to sunburn lmao) and his replacement is the crucial piece that gets the Bears over the edge.