Jack Sanborn needs to go

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I dislike nothing more than average players being hyped up to superstar standards.

Jack Sanborn is the new Daniel Braverman.

The only reason players like Sanborn got playing time is because others got traded/hurt. To call him a focal point of this defense really shows how bad the defense really is. No he is not good, he's not even mediocre he's a very below average player who played only because there was no one else. I would be so bold to fearlessly predict he will not even make the team this year because he can't play SLB. No way with Edmunds and Edwards does he play MLB or WLB, he's not that talented and we can get better in the draft.

Nolan Smith at 9 would be a HUGE upgrade.

We as fans need to stop being ignorant on what makes a football player special. Anyone with an IQ over 20 can see Sanborn is terrible. By throwing around worlds like "great" and "goat" we devalue the meaning behind them and make those words common like "it" and "the".

Knowledge.

Relish Sadoval- But then again people think Jordan is better than LeBron.
1679710414698.gif
This motherfucker saying shit about Death motherfucking row Jack How I Could Just Kill A Man Sanborn? Fuck outta here!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I dislike nothing more than average players being hyped up to superstar standards.

Jack Sanborn is the new Daniel Braverman.

The only reason players like Sanborn got playing time is because others got traded/hurt. To call him a focal point of this defense really shows how bad the defense really is. No he is not good, he's not even mediocre he's a very below average player who played only because there was no one else. I would be so bold to fearlessly predict he will not even make the team this year because he can't play SLB. No way with Edmunds and Edwards does he play MLB or WLB, he's not that talented and we can get better in the draft.

Nolan Smith at 9 would be a HUGE upgrade.

We as fans need to stop being ignorant on what makes a football player special. Anyone with an IQ over 20 can see Sanborn is terrible. By throwing around worlds like "great" and "goat" we devalue the meaning behind them and make those words common like "it" and "the".

Knowledge.

Relish Sadoval- But then again people think Jordan is better than LeBron.

So Jack Sanborn is Hunter Hillenmeyer?

Also, the quotes at the end of your posts are mad cringe and alienate those ccs members who were possibly on board with your thoughts and posts but then read your "p.s. here's a r3tarded quote" sign off and noped the fuck out of everything you stand for here.

Just a suggestion.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

Also, the quotes at the end of your posts are mad cringe and alienate those ccs members who were possibly on board with your thoughts and posts but then read your "p.s. here's a r3tarded quote" sign off and noped the fuck out of everything you stand for here.

Just a suggestion.
I am literally enjoying the **** out of those quotes so far and thoroughbredly appreciate that little "suddenness" of insightful styled puncturation with a phrase that follows all of the other parts of the post that I skim through without really reading unlike the little quotation that is like a hall mark card type of moment at the end which is what is making me remember the poster whomst posted it.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
This alt is dripping with SHOOPSTER vibes and I hecking love it

Relish Sadoval

Liked Posts:

Just a suggestion.
pinky.jpg

I tried reading your post but it brought visions of what I think you look like based on what you wrote singing into a pink dildo.

Relish Sandoval- Nothing is as extreme as a man with a plan or in this case a pink dildo.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No one:

Still No one:

Pretty Much No one:

Definitely No one on CCS:

Relish Sandoval:

1679714510582.png

fridges fatboys

Liked Posts:
Sanborn runs way faster than his timed speed. You obviously don't watch games. The guy was leading the league in tackles in about a 6 week period and has great instincts. Great idea to waste the 9th selection on a guy who didn't produce any football stats but mastered the underwear olympics. We need to draft and OT or DL at 9 or trade down.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stinks more of Jaylan Alexander or CJ Avery and less of Daniel Braverman.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Jordan is better than lebron

Sanborn isn't a focal point on anyone's defense

You're an idiot

All three of the above are true

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Sanborn would be a very good backup on a great defense

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Sanborn and Nolan Smith do not play the same position.

What a stupid fucking thread. The Bears already brought in 2 upgrades over Sanborn. You know, guys that actually play linebacker in a 4-3.

Wouldn’t expect anything less from a blowhard touting Lebron > MJ.

Everyone who reads the OP will instantly get dumber. Nice work.
Couldn't agree more with your comments, some guys just wake up cranky in the morning.