Jackson’s Pro Bowl snub is another instance of the NFL taking advantage of injured players

JayQ

Liked Posts:
I am a bit perplexed after reading Jackson’s Tweet. How in the hell did he get into college?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jackson wasn’t going to win anyway because his own fan base is annoyed with how soft he played for two years.

Pro Bowls are a reputation award and Jackson needs the Bears to have a great season to polish his resume.

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
“The Chicago Bears roster is filled with blooming young talent, undrafted free agents, and other fluff this season”
It sounds like he's suggesting the roster is filled with "blooming young talent", but what he meant was "roster has 4 blooming young talents, a few UDFAs, and other 90% is fluff." Unclear writing, to be sure.

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
umm....his last 5 games he's played they have gone 0-5 and allowed an average of 34.6 points a game and this guy wants to go to the pro bowl?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jackson wasn’t going to win anyway because his own fan base is annoyed with how soft he played for two years.

Pro Bowls are a reputation award and Jackson needs the Bears to have a great season to polish his resume.
Bullshit.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't read this, but the only Bear I gave a snowballs chance to make the probowl was, no one. Smith is gone, Jackson is out for the Year, Jenkins didn't play enough games, and Fields while better, I think needs another season a better talent, better protection to get better stats...

Outright, just no proven elite player on the Bears anymore.