Jackson hates fire Nagy chants at Bulls game

msadows

Liked Posts:
If Nagy would of admitted his play calling wasn't working sooner and hired a legit offensive coordinator like Joe Brady he'd be getting an extension right now.

Agreed.

After 2019 we all realized 1) Mitch is not the guy, 2) Nagy isn't doing him any favors.

At that point nagy should have stepped down from playcalling and hired a real OC. Instead he started to scapegoat.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agreed.

After 2019 we all realized 1) Mitch is not the guy, 2) Nagy isn't doing him any favors.

At that point nagy should have stepped down from playcalling and hired a real OC. Instead he started to scapegoat.
Nagy doesn't hire coordinaters. Pace does you idiot

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
If Eddie is tired of hearing that, maybe he should return to his 2018 form

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Nagy is loved by the team thats one thing he's done right is be a good leader and inspire his team.

Im always weary of "players love this coach" inspite of all the losing. That usually tells me that theres a lack of accountability with said coach as he likes to be one of the guys with his players. Its like a parent who tries to be friends with their kids. Coaches need to be respected, a little feared and to some extant seen as a friend.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Im always weary of "players love this coach" inspite of all the losing. That usually tells me that theres a lack of accountability with said coach as he likes to be one of the guys with his players. Its like a parent who tries to be friends with their kids. Coaches need to be respected, a little feared and to some extant seen as a friend.

Antiqued way of thinking but that's the stereotypical coach. The guys seem to play hard for Nagy the problem seem to be bad scheme and offensive line troubles that never improve.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Eddie Jackson hasn’t had a pick since 2019. He should focus on that.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Jackson can go fuck himself

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jackson can go fuck himself

He'll start playing better eventually just like how you guys called Quinn shit when he was playing hurt.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He'll start playing better eventually just like how you guys called Quinn shit when he was playing hurt.
I didn’t call Quinn shit.

Jackson doesn’t get to tell fans what to do, whether he’s playing well or not. Maybe he should worry about his tackling instead of being a little bitch.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I didn’t call Quinn shit.

Jackson doesn’t get to tell fans what to do, whether he’s playing well or not. Maybe he should worry about his tackling instead of being a little bitch.
I was more referring to fans in general but yeah I'm not sure what's up with him.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Antiqued way of thinking but that's the stereotypical coach. The guys seem to play hard for Nagy the problem seem to be bad scheme and offensive line troubles that never improve.
I guess we`ll ignore the personal fouls and all the false starts that show a complete lack of discipline with this team.