Jake Paul could out box half the guys in the UFC

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Guys like BJ Penn, Chris Leben, and others would get KTFO by Jake Paul.

"I should beat him easily? SMH the dude can box." - Mike Perry

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Maybe currently when they are both old, retired, broken, and out of shape.

in their primes, either one of them puts your YouTube boy to sleep within 60 seconds.

Terrible post, yet also par for your course.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe currently when they are both old, retired, broken, and out of shape.

in their primes, either one of them puts your YouTube boy to sleep within 60 seconds.

Terrible post, yet also par for your course.

Boomers mad that YouTubers are killing their legends.

This is how they all make money lol.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Prob the only professional athlete that YouTube guy can KO easily is the 170 lbs. hawks dman commonly referred known as Bustqvis!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
McGregor would be a great test, I hope it happens.

Askren was a picked battle...no disrespect, its smart to keep going up in class wisely, step by step.

Mike Perry would be a very solid middle fight before facing an elite MMA striker, like McGregor. Before facing an actual professional boxer, but remember...Paul can afford to and does train with actual boxers. Best coaches money can buy, everyone says he works hard.

These kids are trolls and masters of monetizing your hate.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would like Paul to fight a legit boxer next time. I did not think he had a chance in hell last night

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm rooting for Mike Perry to get a final paycheck so he can keep his girlfriend and live the dream a few more years.

I think Perry is next.

Then McGregor likely introduces Paul to his left hand in a striking talent mismatch. Gaethje can also box.

If Paul is still standing he belongs in the professional boxing world, or even if he shows well against McGregor.

Perry would be a much more dangerous fall guy. A brute striker and a killer. Also great theater, and I'd love for Perry to get a couple millions for it.

Paul is doing a great service for these old fighters, IMO.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Perry is an interesting name and one I didn't consider really until you mentioned it @Raskolnikov - it makes sense given the timeline of his career. I think Woodley does as well. Diaz would sell big and fuck would everyone love to root for Nate. I don't think Conor would consider it until another couple defeats in the UFC. If Dustin beats him again - I suppose anything is possible as the gate from a Paul McGregor fight will be huge. I think it eventually happens.

As much as I want to see Paul fight any no name professional boxer and get beat - that would be a terrible business decision for him. His team will look for the biggest and most beatable name likely from the MMA world.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perry is an interesting name and one I didn't consider really until you mentioned it @Raskolnikov - it makes sense given the timeline of his career. I think Woodley does as well. Diaz would sell big and fuck would everyone love to root for Nate. I don't think Conor would consider it until another couple defeats in the UFC. If Dustin beats him again - I suppose anything is possible as the gate from a Paul McGregor fight will be huge. I think it eventually happens.

As much as I want to see Paul fight any no name professional boxer and get beat - that would be a terrible business decision for him. His team will look for the biggest and most beatable name likely from the MMA world.

Perry spent a day working out with Paul and his coaches, is where that comes from. I'll go get a link.

When I saw the set-up and trash talk starting similar to Pauli vs McGregor spar, I figured that Perry is actually next and is perfect to both get Mike one last pay day, and to keep gaining Paul respect in the fight world.

He just proved he can hurt a real fighter. Now Perry can prove if Paul can get hit.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Sure looks like the next step. If Paul keeps improving he can sorta stay one step ahead of the next upgrade in competition.

I just know like many well meaning fighters who love Mike Perry want him to be able to retire. This would be great for him whatever the result and keep that steak on his table.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
McGregor would be a great test, I hope it happens.

Askren was a picked battle...no disrespect, its smart to keep going up in class wisely, step by step.

Mike Perry would be a very solid middle fight before facing an elite MMA striker, like McGregor. Before facing an actual professional boxer, but remember...Paul can afford to and does train with actual boxers. Best coaches money can buy, everyone says he works hard.

These kids are trolls and masters of monetizing your hate.

McGregor fight would be 2 rounds before it's over. I don't think Paul has a chance against him.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
He's making a lot of money on a low production show... and his opponents are making a lot of money for not preparing and taking a few punches to get "knocked out".

I dont think he's awful and can beat some legit fighters. But I need to see him fight someone other than a basketball player, a MMA wrestler that is washed and clearly didn't prepare.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
BJ Penn is in his 40s. What are we doing with this Jake Paul meme fight shit?

Put this twat in the ring with real boxers or in the cage with these out of shape mma has-beens. These are all set up for him to win and for old heads to make dough at the expense of their self-respect.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
BJ Penn is in his 40s. What are we doing with this Jake Paul meme fight shit?

Put this twat in the ring with real boxers or in the cage with these out of shape mma has-beens. These are all set up for him to win and for old heads to make dough at the expense of their self-respect.

They need to set up a fight between Paul and Jim Jordan.

CC: @ytsejam @Briggs is GOAT

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He looks like he's in pretty good shape to me. Did they even have a weight class, weigh-in?

There is no reason a youtuber can't learn to box.

Let Brandon Marshal or Mike Perry fight him next.