Jake Paul could out box half the guys in the UFC

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mike Tyson isn't a boomer. Baby boomers were born between 1946 and 1964
Yeah,he missed it by four years.........thought the 'grey beard' might get him honorary membership!LOL!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hell he's challenged boxers and better MMA strikers but nobody wants to lose to the YouTube kid. He didn't want to fight Askren he's the only that would do it.
Not really. Probably right at the point now where he's starting to talk about facing decent fighters, even if not actual boxers. You can challenge a McGregor but why expect a response when you're just a Jake Paul? You can challenge a Nate Diaz, not knowing he'll wreck you, but he's still bound by a UFC contract and would require UFC permission to take such a fight.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not really. Probably right at the point now where he's starting to talk about facing decent fighters, even if not actual boxers. You can challenge a McGregor but why expect a response when you're just a Jake Paul? You can challenge a Nate Diaz, not knowing he'll wreck you, but he's still bound by a UFC contract and would require UFC permission to take such a fight.

Kids smart and has been a millionaire for over ten years now he's going to need to step it up in his next fight. I still think Tommy Fury is the fight to make. Boxing has been boring for a while now the top guys refuse to fight eachother to protect 40-0-0 records against potatoe cans.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kids smart and has been a millionaire for over ten years now he's going to need to step it up in his next fight. I still think Tommy Fury is the fight to make. Boxing has been boring for a while now the top guys refuse to fight eachother to protect 40-0-0 records against potatoe cans.
Not really so smart. Big bro paved the way for him as he did for many youtubers after. Tommy Fury would be a good match cause that would make it one inferior little bro on another inferior little bro.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not really so smart. Big bro paved the way for him as he did for many youtubers after. Tommy Fury would be a good match cause that would make it one inferior little bro on another inferior little bro.

A lot of celebrities have brothers and most of those brothers don't make it.