Jake Paul punks Floyd Mayweather *brawl*

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Paul Brothers have been wrestling since they were in diapers and have a light BJJ background Floyd would get wrecked in a street fight. Stick to where you're competive in the boxing ring Floyd.

Last edited:

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
The Paul Brothers have been wrestling since they were in diapers and have a light BJJ background Floyd would get wrecked in a street fight. Stick to where you're competive in the boxing ring Floyd.

When did the Paul brothers get any sort of BJJ training?

They would get mauled by a half way trained MMA fighter in a shoot.

They need to stick to celebrity boxing and picking and choosing guys who will take a dive for a payoff.

What's Danny Bonaduce doing these days?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
When did the Paul brothers get any sort of BJJ training?

They would get mauled by a half way trained MMA fighter in a shoot.

They need to stick to celebrity boxing and picking and choosing guys who will take a dive for a payoff.

What's Danny Bonaduce doing these days?

Back in Ohio at the same gym Stipe trains at before they were famous. They're Dad did some BJJ. Logan Paul was going to wrestling D1 in Ohio before he got famous.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why are you so obsessed with the Pauls? Get off their nuts, creep.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is silly. It's also clearly a bit. Askren didn't even try to hide what it is. Showed up fat and uninterested, didn't even attempt to act much. Took his dive at the first opportunity, laughed and walked away with a fat check.

Floyd has too much legacy to play that game and doesn't need the money. He, or any remotely half decent amateur boxer, would murder these kids. They're entertainers and they're making mega $$$ off the gullible.

Paul brothers >>> Vince McMahon when it comes to making dough from nonsense.