this shit going from tragic to full self sabotage

starting to look like a cry for help

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
He also doesn't get sacks. Kek.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
It’s a smart move from rosenhaus! Creates the narrative that there’s already enough interest from top teams and won’t have a chance of dropping out of top ten.

This could force a team(very dumb one) to jump up to get him when that would be horrible PR for that team.

It also eliminates the lazy dude from eventually fucking up am interview so bad that it gets leaked and burns him further.

Smart move from rosenhaus. As much as I like winning and hate losing, I still wouldn’t take him!

If he fell to the our second pick, I’d give it a whirl, which won’t happen bc someone will take a chance on him

Speed

Liked Posts:
It’s a smart move from rosenhaus! Creates the narrative that there’s already enough interest from top teams and won’t have a chance of dropping out of top ten.

This could force a team(very dumb one) to jump up to get him when that would be horrible PR for that team.

It also eliminates the lazy dude from eventually fucking up am interview so bad that it gets leaked and burns him further.

Smart move from rosenhaus. As much as I like winning and hate losing, I still wouldn’t take him!

If he fell to the our second pick, I’d give it a whirl, which won’t happen bc someone will take a chance on him

Interesting when you put it that way. If some team outside the Top 10 trades up for him, obviously they know they're dealing with a bit of a fixer-upper. I guess he'll stand on his tape.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Lions take him at 6 but I’m guessing any team that was looking to trade up is now running away.
Maybe even the Seahawks at 5. The Bears are so talentless on DL I don't see how they can risk taking a player with more than a tiny smidge of bust potential in the top ten even if he falls to them.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

If he is there at #9 (which he very well may not be), he's a Bear.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Could happen. I only know what Jalen Carter did and didn’t do through media so I don’t really know what he is or isn’t responsible for nor do I know the truth about his pro day other than he was 9lbs heavier than expected.

Most of us have made mistakes that we regret and I’m all for second chances outside of like murder and the obvious.

So, I wouldn’t be upset unless he’s found to have committed a horrible crime. The laziness of that’s the case is actually fixable but I have a hard time accepting the mccaskeys signing off on this.

He is a great football player with high upside for sure.

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
Eagles met with him already - have Jordan Davis and Nakobe Dean from Georgia on their roster and those guys know what he's made of.

His talent and schematic fit/need are too great to pass up IMO. Potential transcendent talents come along too rarely to pass up.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s bad press after bad press for Jalen Carter. But he’s also arguably the best player in this draft, and could be worth the gamble at #9.

With all these red flags, Carter could end up being an obvious bust very early into his career. But there is also a very real possibility that he completely transforms the entire Bears defense.

TheRightWay

Liked Posts:
It’s bad press after bad press for Jalen Carter. But he’s also arguably the best player in this draft, and could be worth the gamble at #9.

With all these red flags, Carter could end up being an obvious bust very early into his career. But there is also a very real possibility that he completely transforms the entire Bears defense.

This might be the worst talent ever in a draft if a guy with 3 Sacks and 7 TFL in 2021, and 3 sacks & 8 TFL in 2022 is the best player in the draft
I would hate to see the college stats of everyone else in that draft then

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
He's like the Randy Moss of DL