Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't see any mention here of Adams around but if Pace pulls the trigger on this, it would be dumb AF and good at the same time, this defense would be crazy good.

Most recent article

and one here which he thought he'd be a Bear.

i'd say rent him for the year, if he likes it here keep him, if not fuck it..depending on what Jets would want.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
LOL! He is most definitely not coming to the Bears. No way in hell that happens. I understand in a lot of cases you should "never say never", but this is a safe assumption.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's a baller. But this crackpot from India is really scraping the barrel. Just b/c Bears fans with a brain wanted him in 2017, doesn't mean it's feasible now. Although, can you imagine him on this defense? :bearbang:

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look with all due respect to Mr. Arambur, nothing about what he wrote backs up his claim the Bears are actually interested. Not one shred of evidence, even from a shaky source. That is because there isn’t one. Why? The Bears aren’t considering Adams. This is not because they don’t consider him a good football player. Probably the exact opposite. It is more an issue of practicality.

Chicago just got done making Eddie Jackson the highest-paid safety in the NFL at $14.6 million per year. It’s no secret Adams wants a new contract and is all but guaranteed to top that number. Remember the Bears also just handed $30 million in guaranteed money to Robert Quinn. Combine that with genuine fears about the salary cap falling in 2021 due to the coronavirus? The Bears just don’t have the money left. Nevermind the draft picks they’d also have to give up to get Adams in the first place.

While it is a fun scenario to speculate on, the logistics of it are impossible for this team.

Dream On, aint happening !!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm not sure which is worse, Sports Mokeryfor citing good ol' Danny Arambur or Rob for creating this thread.
Rob, you are better than that.

Daniel Arambur writes for The Republic World, a website dedicated to the popular Republic TV channel which covers English-speaking news based out of India. Arambur, who primarily writes about cricket and soccer with a sprinkle of NBA once in a while, tried his hand at NFL insider news.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears might average giving up 12 points a game if they sign adams........

No way in hell they can afford the money or draft picks....

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't see any mention here of Adams around but if Pace pulls the trigger on this, it would be dumb AF and good at the same time, this defense would be crazy good.

Most recent article

and one here which he thought he'd be a Bear.

i'd say rent him for the year, if he likes it here keep him, if not fuck it..depending on what Jets would want.

LMAO. Trade a first round draft pick for a one year rental (as if Adams would even consider a one year contract).

dude, you can't be serious..........

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
That kind of money at the safety positions would be a horrible mismanagement of the cap, not to mention another first round draft choice gone!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No way do we trade for J.Adams. If we did (not gonna happen) we'd have to trade K.Fuller and replace him with a young player or sign a cheap veteran to play opposite J.Johnson and then of course hope J.Johnson is the stud we hope he's gonna be. We could trade another big money player but i say Fuller because we just can't have 3 guys in our secondary making anywhere between $14--$18 mil per year with E.Jackson, J.Adams and K.Fuller.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No way do we trade for J.Adams. If we did (not gonna happen) we'd have to trade K.Fuller and replace him with a young player or sign a cheap veteran to play opposite J.Johnson and then of course hope J.Johnson is the stud we hope he's gonna be. We could trade another big money player but i say Fuller because we just can't have 3 guys in our secondary making anywhere between $14--$18 mil per year with E.Jackson, J.Adams and K.Fuller.
Maybe MT will play next year for fitty cents?
AR for fifty bucks......

Going to need to spend that $100 left over for the offense wisely.......

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Are you guys new to Bears football? The fact not a word is being said says something. We never hear a word about the guys we are after. The silence on this is deafening. There is a repeating pattern to Pace and how he makes moves.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you guys new to Bears football? The fact not a word is being said says something. We never hear a word about the guys we are after. The silence on this is deafening. There is a repeating pattern to Pace and how he makes moves.

If Ryan Pace trades away a bunch of picks for a player he could have just spent one draft pick on rather than drafting a mediocre quarterback he traded away even more draft picks on and a year later traded away even more draft picks counting on that mediocre quarterback to be less mediocre and then had to trade another draft pick away for another mediocre quarterback that is hopefully less mediocre when the other mediocre quarterback just plain sucks...I will literally scream.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not gonna lie, I would love to see him and Eddie Jackson back there. OMG.
You want Pace to trade more 1st rounders because that's basically his go to

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If Ryan Pace trades away a bunch of picks for a player he could have just spent one draft pick on rather than drafting a mediocre quarterback he traded away even more draft picks on and a year later traded away even more draft picks counting on that mediocre quarterback to be less mediocre and then had to trade another draft pick away for another mediocre quarterback that is hopefully less mediocre when the other mediocre quarterback just plain sucks...I will literally scream.

Ummmm yes?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It’s depressing because this post makes it all the more likely it will happen.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
It hurt my head to read that. Maybe he trades a pick on a known good player rather then draft a mediocre player in the future. At least with Adams we end up with better then mediocre.