James McMahon

Liked Posts:
Imagine trying to be so secretive about picking a QB no one else wanted that you go as far as putting a reservation under an alias such as James McMahon....and you trade valuable draft capital to do so. Pace is a complete and utter d*ck!icker.

I can't wait until he's shown the door after Watson kicks the Bears d!cks in the dirt.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Honestly, the worst thing about Ryan Pace, is his voice. He sounds like that kid we all knew that was 5'1" in 8th grade, then in 9th grade he was suddenly 6'5" and wasn't used to his new body, so he was the most awkward motherfucker you'd ever witnessed.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Honestly, the worst thing about Ryan Pace, is his voice. He sounds like that kid we all knew that was 5'1" in 8th grade, then in 9th grade he was suddenly 6'5" and wasn't used to his new body, so he was the most awkward motherfucker you'd ever witnessed.
yeah but you still sucked his dick

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

No doubt.

Jerry Angelo too. Dude sounded like a straight up mongoloid.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:

I mean, I think the worst thing about him was that he didn't select Mahomes over Trubisky. The second worst is that he didn't select Watson over Trubisky.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this what that new shit dabs does ta this new fangled generation?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Imagine trying to be so secretive about picking a QB no one else wanted that you go as far as putting a reservation under an alias such as James McMahon....and you trade valuable draft capital to do so. Pace is a complete and utter d*ck!icker.

I can't wait until he's shown the door after Watson kicks the Bears d!cks in the dirt.
Pace blows, you and I said that the day the Bears hired him.

We are at such a higher level of knowledge than the rest of the dicklicker here

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I mean, I think the worst thing about him was that he didn't select Mahomes over Trubisky. The second worst is that he didn't select Watson over Trubisky.

Yeah, those are things, too. But hey, at least we get to watch Mahomes and Watson be good players. They'd probably be dogshit with Fox/Loggains and then Nagy fucking them all up.

Why am I a Bears fan?

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Yeah, those are things, too. But hey, at least we get to watch Mahomes and Watson be good players. They'd probably be dogshit with Fox/Loggains and then Nagy fucking them all up.

Why am I a Bears fan?
Maybe but Nagy was the OC/QB guy in KC Mahomes rookie year. So, it's conceivable he'd be fine (plus I think barring injury great players will always end up great)