Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You never disappoint. :beer:
Not sure Run and shit isn't a racist troll bot.

His posting style is very IBM Watson-ish:
Just read his posts in a 2010 AI voice and it all makes sense.

" I don't understand gags. "? Forgery
Now you're forging me into quotes. ( I never said what u forged).

Please see read [post #73] of thread Jamie Newman Waived in response to [post #70] and [post #72]

Stuck in his idiocy loop.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Error, error, does not compute!
robot.gif

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
run and shoot is one of the most frustrating people to deal with on this message board.
Because he expects you to read back through 7 different posts that he linked to make sure nothing is misinterpreted while he misinterprets every comment made to him?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Because he expects you to read back through 7 different posts that he linked to make sure nothing is misinterpreted while he misinterprets every comment made to him?
He doesn't even use the quote function. The copypasta shit he does is infuriating. Nevermind that half of his shit is so fucking stupid.

I'm glad he has me on ignore.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
run and shoot is one of the most frustrating people to deal with on this message board.
Just call him run and shit.
First time ...you get a warning.
Second time...he threatens to report you.
Third time ...he says once more and he will block you.
Fourth time...you get to respond to his moronic posts without more moronic rebuttals.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Just call him run and shit.
First time ...you get a warning.
Second time...he threatens to report you.
Third time ...he says once more and he will block you.
Fourth time...you get to respond to his moronic posts without more moronic rebuttals.
He already has me blocked for what you're posting here.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You never disappoint. :beer:

:sneaky: creating a 2nd post vs a direct response. You never disappoint. Every-time you get caught lying, with ur pants down, instead of manning up and admitting were you're wrong.....you go into spin mode. Now the spin mode-lie is....you were telling a "gag". Nevermind u forged me into a quote :rolleyes:
Go ahead....use another Strawman followed by a red herring tactic. SMH

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Name one thing I misinterpreted. The guy forged my name into a quote, then says it was a "gag" after being called out. Plus I agreed with you twice here on Newman....was that misinterpreted?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Name one thing I misinterpreted. The guy forged my name into a quote, then says it was a "gag" after being called out.
He was pretty clearly making fun of you and you tried to act like there was some real discussion to be had. It's pretty routine in threads with you that people are mocking you and you don't recognize it. Probably because you are busy finding 6 different comments to link to

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He was pretty clearly making fun of you and you tried to act like there was some real discussion to be had. It's pretty routine in threads with you that people are mocking you and you don't recognize it. Probably because you are busy finding 6 different comments to link to
Nah, it's because he has tissue paper thin skin and is unintelligent.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

I can take a goodhearted ribbing from anyone.
However, He's lied on me on in the past. And always ends up twisting things. I have ppl here who I joke with and we
walk away as friends with a good understanding. However, there are others here who expect one to kiss azz and agree with anything. That's not me.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

BTW were u being "real" here >>>#119

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can take a goodhearted ribbing from anyone.
However, He's lied on me on in the past. And always ends up twisting things. I have ppl here who I joke with and we
walk away as friends with a good understanding. However, there are others here who expect one to kiss azz and agree with anything. That's not me.
I have once erred on a minor point about you not liking Wilson and was happy to immediately recant when seeing a post that said different, yet you wouldn't (and still won't) let it go and had a shit fit like the child you are. It's not a lie, especially on a minor point, if quickly corrected. That's an oops. U R sooo FOS and a rampant injustice collector.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As for the OP;
Did the Eagles waive back?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I have once erred on a minor point about you not liking Wilson and was happy to immediately recant when seeing a post that said different, yet you wouldn't (and still won't) let it go and had a shit fit like the child you are. It's not a lie, especially on a minor point, if quickly corrected. That's an oops. U R sooo FOS and a rampant injustice collector.

All I do is point out truth. You seem to look for something negative, e.g. rampant injustice collector. That's your projection. You like to project, then use strawman and red herring tactics ( look those terms up if ya don't know them).
And It's not just Wilson ( u were seeking a "injustice collector") narrative there . The discussions always turn negative with u on various topics. Ending in profanity laced ad hominem attacks.

You recently went negative on me after the draft. Just because I because posted a thread asking if anyone had a problem with us drafted Fields. Well guess what..... People wanted to weigh in on it ( over 200 responses). I could cite other incidents. But I'll stop here. I'll leave u with this........look for the positive.

Look for the "common ground". ? Remember?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs