Jason Heyward won't be going anywhere.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Freedom ends when your freedom puts people at risk of dying. This is why we have stop signs, no smoking inside public spaces, shooting guns in the air. etc... People need to really understand what freedom means.

Skittles2100

Liked Posts:
Ok. If it is this serious, then why arent we shutting down our cities again? And yes, we will catch a virus no matter how strong we are if we have no immunities to it. Why should anyone get a vaccination shot if we already have built immunities? Im a doordash and instacart worker. I would have died already if the facts that are out there were actually facts and not loose interpretations used to further an agenda of segregation.

Skittles2100

Liked Posts:
Quit telling us you are a Doordash worker while trying to lecture on virology
What exactly does that mean? Are doordash drivers uneducated because they choose not to work for a boss? Am i a dunce because I invest in my own 401k? Am I dumb for doubling to tripling my investments over the past year because I am not under a rich person's umbrella just scraping by? It is an atrocity to own my own LLC and get subcontracted out for work instead of being told what my schedule will be?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
What exactly does that mean? Are doordash drivers uneducated because they choose not to work for a boss? Am i a dunce because I invest in my own 401k? Am I dumb for doubling to tripling my investments over the past year because I am not under a rich person's umbrella? It is an atrocity to own my own LLC and get subcontracted out for work instead of being told what my schedule will be?

no, you’re dumb for acting like an expert on virology when you have zero background in the field of it

also, not sure why an Instacart driver needs an LLC

and if you’re as smart as you claim, then you should have no issue figuring out why cities aren’t shutting down again in the US. The fact that the US ever shutdown for it should tell you how serious of an issue it is

Skittles2100

Liked Posts:
Quit telling us you are a Doordash worker while trying to lecture on virology
Its funny how we use the "na na na your the stoopy poopy pants dummy" to try to socially pressure people into feeling dumb enough that they need to get a vaccine to be intelligent again

Skittles2100

Liked Posts:
Coming from the guy that hasn’t done any research but has a strong opinion on the topic of virology, while their career has NOTHING to do with it. Nice
So how does my work tie in with virology? Im stating that if the facts were true, id be dead by now. No vaccinations at all. Delta should have killed me. I should also be a murderer for going out to work while im not vaxxed. I love how the vaxxers and anti vaxxers skew shit to fit their own needs

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Also, A family friend of ours is a former US Surgeon General of the United States. Him and his daughter are on the forefront of virology facts. My girlfriends family started the one of the biggest cancer research institutes in the U.S. they are also one of the only hospitals in the world that have an in depth virus research institute. One of the only hospitals capable of handling a virus as dangerous as ebola. For instance, the former King of Jordan, Abdullah the 1st, was flown all the way out there for his cancer treatment. Also, people were sent there when we had a bit of an ebola outbreak in the past decade. They were also takong care of avian bird flu patients when that shit hit the fan. Im well equipped with knowledge as ive lived vicariously through them to understand what is going on. Im leaving this up for 5 to 10 minutes so you can read this, but im taking it down soon after. You need to stop being a judgemental fellow that goes "na na na stoopy poopy pants"

lmao sure buddy. Even if true, just because you know people that may know something on the subject, doesn’t mean YOU know jack shit still

like I said earlier, get vaccinated you ignoramous! I’m sure the “people” you know would agree with that if they are truly in the virology field

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
So how does my work tie in with virology? Im stating that if the facts were true, id be dead by now. No vaccinations at all. Delta should have killed me. I should also be a murderer for going out to work while im not vaxxed. I love how the vaxxers and anti vaxxers skew shit to fit their own needs
Tell me you know nothing about virology or the Delta variant without telling me you know nothing…

Skittles2100

Liked Posts:
lmao sure buddy. Even if true, just because you know people that may know something on the subject, doesn’t mean YOU know jack shit still

like I said earlier, get vaccinated you ignoramous! I’m sure the “people” you know would agree with that if they are truly in the virology field
You are a sad sad soul. ? im going to not listen to some of the best in the world and instead listen to the person who calls me ignoramus. This is where society is taking us

Skittles2100

Liked Posts:

Please delete this post. I didnt know youd quote it

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Even if you are not showing symptoms you can still be a transmitter. Working for USPS I get that fact and it is not just about me. It is passing it along to others that might be compromised.

My buddy at work both his wife's uncle and aunt just passed away from it last night and as the union Stewart I have to make sure to keep in contact with him and management on the issue.

So be responsible. Not selfish.

In other words.

Find reasons why you should vs why you should not.

Last edited: