Jason La Canfora says Daniels is better than Trubisky

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
as of today i think he'd be able to run the offense better than mitch....but you have to ride with mitch and give him the experience

tenor.gif

AussieBear

well, he is right.

chase is currently > mitch... in the short term at least..

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As an eye doctor i trust only people the can look me square in both eyes.
JLC.jpg

So if someone with a lazy eye wanted to get it corrected...do they pay up front?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
well, he is right.

chase is currently > mitch... in the short term at least..

Maybe slightly. Chase doesn't have quite Mitch's ability to scramble though.

Doesn't matter anyway. This is Trubisky's team now. Would be foolish to change that up now for what may be a marginal increase. It may even do more harm than good at this point...

AussieBear

Maybe slightly. Chase doesn't have quite Mitch's ability to scramble though.

Doesn't matter anyway. This is Trubisky's team now. Would be foolish to change that up now for what may be a marginal increase. It may even do more harm than good at this point...

dats okay on duh scrambling, but chase be running round in the preseason sum right... also, id rather the QB throw mo better n focus on dat.. chase would find those open targets mitch aint seeing at the moment

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Anyone suggesting Chase Daniels preseason play suggests he should be starting for the Bears is many insulting words football and probably real life unintelligent.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
Anyone who thinks Pace will bench Trubisky or has given up on Trubisky or will give him a few games before he replaces him with Daniels, does not know football or general job security for that matter. Giving up on Trub would be tantamount to Pace saying "Fire me" to the McCaskeys. It would mean he failed regardless of the moves for AR, Mack, and whoever else we get. Pace will be around as long as Trub is still playing for the Bears. Pace's Bears career is tied to Trub and the moment the experiment ends, Pace is gone as well.

For all our sakes, if you're a real Bears fan, you only want the best for Trub. You will want Trub to succeed even if it means eating crow on these boards. If you're a real Bears fan... But I know some guys on here want to see Trub fail just so they can come here and say "I told you so" or "Called it" or whatever childish remark they can make.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I for one and thrilled that Trubisky will be the NFL MVP in 4 months.

Thanks Jason.
LaCanfora is 100% a troll. If he died of a slow death, no one would care and some would even pay to watch.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We need Vick back. He literally made me laugh with him literally drinking box wine in his mom's basement.

I liked it when he changed his photo and was asking if he still looked like a wussy

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's hope Chase doesn't need to start this season. No I'm not talking injury, I'm talking Mitch not pulling his head out of his rectum. No doubt we are 2-0 with Chase starting. But hoping Mit h picks up his game quick.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Same could be said for anyone from the babyboomer generation that is still alive.
For sure the most entitled generation that will soon be responsible for murdering the environment and the economy.

I have no issue with the death penalty for those crimes.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone suggesting Chase Daniels preseason play suggests he should be starting for the Bears is many insulting words football and probably real life unintelligent.
^
This guy can't even construct a sentence properly, yet has the audacity to call others unintelligent.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
https://247sports.com/nfl/chicago-bears/Article/Chase-Daniel-Mitch-Trubisky-comparison-122163740/

Jason La Confora is terrible but he really has bone to pick with Trubisky, bashes him every chance he gets.

A learning curve was going to be there no matter what for Trubisky given the system he played in a year ago. As a rookie, Trubisky made 12 starts for Chicago and ended the year with just seven touchdowns and seven interceptions. Throughout his rookie campaign, it was obvious the previous coaching staff was holding him back. During the team's Monday night game against the Seattle Seahawks in Week 2, CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora took to Twitter with an interesting take:

"Chase Daniel > Mitch Trubisky," he tweeted.

Jason La Canfora

@JasonLaCanfora
Chase Daniel > Mitch Trubisky
8:12pm · 17 Sep 2018 · Twitter for Android

Yeah, that tweet did not age well.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Chase now leads the league in fumble recoveries!