Jason La Canfora says Daniels is better than Trubisky

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Well whatever you do, DON'T FUCKING CLICK HIS LINKS. Don't feed that fat fuck.

There should be a rule that all LaCuntfora thread starters need to just post the full text and NO link so we can laugh at him with no clicks.

Well said.

Tom Arrow

Liked Posts:
Mongo right...but

Poo
I wanted him to play as well as a back-up QB should: Manage the game, don't make mistakes, eat up clock and let your defense help you out.

Sadly, I think last week went to his head and he decided he was "the man" - and came in and laid a fucking stinker.

I really think Nagy/Pace was hoping buy a game and put him up against a really pitiful D to help him build a solid 2-game resume to set up a trade for a 4th or 5th round pick next year.

So, instead of setting us up for a potential draft pick and a good contract for him, we lost the game, and almost certainly took us out of any chance of a bye.

The Giants were waiving the white flag. Nagy told them to pick it up. Dumb fuck.

Now we have the Rams, the Packers (who will be playing motivated) the 49ers (we've lost 8 of last 10 in San Fran) and then the Vikings in the dome.

Fuck you Nagy. Fuck you Chase. Fuck anyone in this dumb-as-shit organization who does stupid shit when you have a team that is in contention.

Tom Arrow

Liked Posts:
Nagy called the plays that got Daniels in even more trouble than he woulda had. Should run Howard for one thing. AND Nagy pissed off the Giants with his rub their nose in it cutesy plays which made them decide to rub back. There's nothing saying the Bears wont lose out. I hope they win but this is the NFL not the Arena league

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Meh, wasn’t one of Nagys better games but he was still fine. Daniel was terrible and the hyped up #1 defense allowing the Giants to bend them over the entire second half is unacceptable.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:

There should be a rule that all LaCuntfora thread starters need to just post the full text and NO link so we can laugh at him with no clicks.

People on this forum can't even stop themselves from responding to trolls HERE, let alone a professional troll like LaConfora....

Need to clean up their own house first.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

At this point, JLC is just harassing Bears fans. We should send off emails to his editors to let them know about this harassment. Maybe then the moderators of that website will temporarily suspend his privileges of posting articles.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
At this point, JLC is just harassing Bears fans. We should send off emails to his editors to let them know about this harassment. Maybe then the moderators of that website will temporarily suspend his privileges of posting articles.

If Bears fans feel that this is harassment they should sack up and deal with it. bitching to the editors/moderators is a gutless act. If anyone has a problem with JLC they should man up and email him directly.