Jay Cutler engaged again

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm with you. IMO a dark haired Spanish chick>the rest but I am a Miami kid.

I think Kristin is hot and classy and all of that but I don't think she's anything special. Jay should have hit up Kim Kardashian.

lol he'd get divorced faster than he can say "holy shit look at my thumb"

Houston

Liked Posts:
kristin_cavallari_1_1440x900.jpg

If I didn't know any better, I'd think this picture came from Bangbros.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Whose down to crash the wedding? She has to have hot relatives.

Reactions: BNB

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm with you. IMO a dark haired Spanish chick>the rest but I am a Miami kid.

I think Kristin is hot and classy and all of that but I don't think she's anything special. Jay should have hit up Kim Kardashian.

I love Spanish girls myself but blonde white girls imo make the perfect girl. I am in Southern California so I am mostly going to get the fine Spanish girls.

MSOADE54

Donator
Liked Posts:
If I didn't know any better, I'd think this picture came from Bangbros.

The search begins! I will find her on Bangbros!

That would be the SHIT if she was in the business of Bangbros imo.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I love Spanish girls myself but blonde white girls imo make the perfect girl. I am in Southern California so I am mostly going to get the fine Spanish girls.

To each is own. I think youre in a good position lol

I went nuts when i lived in Pittsburgh for 14 months. I never saw any spanish or latin girls so i had to settle for a dark skinned Italian.

MSOADE54

Donator
Liked Posts:
To each is own. I think youre in a good position lol

I went nuts when i lived in Pittsburgh for 14 months. I never saw any spanish or latin girls so i had to settle for a dark skinned Italian.

lol I would say I am in a good position also, Also I would hate Pittsburgh not only for all the fucking Steeler fans but having to settle for Italians. imo Latin girls and white blondes are on my radar. I like having a choice. lol

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol I would say I am in a good position also, Also I would hate Pittsburgh not only for all the fucking Steeler fans but having to settle for Italians. imo Latin girls and Polish blondes are on my radar. I like having a choice. lol

Fixed for you. :beer:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Steeler fans arent too bad. WHen you live in FL most of your life you appreciate seeing loyal and hardcore fans. though a lot of them are just morons. "Oh yeah Steelers, one for the thumb, heaven to seven. We're great, you suck. "

MSOADE54

Donator
Liked Posts:
Fixed for you. :beer:

You knew what I meant! :beer:

Steeler fans arent too bad. WHen you live in FL most of your life you appreciate seeing loyal and hardcore fans. though a lot of them are just morons. "Oh yeah Steelers, one for the thumb, heaven to seven. We're great, you suck. "

Try Miami Heat/Packer fans EVERYWHERE. California sucks because of that, other than that it sucks because it is not the Windy City.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
You knew what I meant! :beer:

Try Miami Heat/Packer fans EVERYWHERE. California sucks because of that, other than that it sucks because it is not the Windy City.

Were you born in Chicago?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Heat fans are by far the worst and ive said it for years.

MSOADE54

Donator
Liked Posts:
Were you born in Chicago?

No I was born in Southern California but all of my earl life I grew up around my grandfather which was more Chicago than you can imagine. The only thing the rest of my family didn't like about him was that he would talk about how he use to be in a gang, lol. I grew up eating Deep dish pizza and fucking Chicago Dogs which all goes toward me looking back and saying -
:yeah:

A lot more to the story or what ever but yeah. There was a point where I was living with Packer fans so being a Bear fan was evident at a young age, 8. lol

Heat fans are by far the worst and ive said it for years.

Heat fans are so fucking terrible and so fucking annoying. I have gotten into so many fights with fag-got Heat fans.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Do you live in or near Fl?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Heat fans are like cockroaches. They're everywhere. Lol

I find that hard to believe because here in FL, they didnt exist until Shaq came to town. Of course they had some fans during the Zo/Timmy days but them they went MIA hehe

Even Wades rookie season, the playoff were weak as hell there. That was a great year because i used to get tickets dirt cheap. i almost adopted the Heat as my 2nd team that year...then Shaq came and every got on Wades nuts when they didnt know who he was before he was on the Heat...IDK fk FL fans

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I find that hard to believe because here in FL, they didnt exist until Shaq came to town. Of course they had some fans during the Zo/Timmy days but them they went MIA hehe

Even Wades rookie season, the playoff were weak as hell there. That was a great year because i used to get tickets dirt cheap. i almost adopted the Heat as my 2nd team that year...then Shaq came and every got on Wades nuts when they didnt know who he was before he was on the Heat...IDK fk FL fans

Should've clarified. Now they're everywhere with lebitch and bosh spice there. Before they came, you're right.