I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
At least he's staying committed to being a bottom feeder. Why the fuck is trophy hunting a thing?View attachment 29413
For guys to show they are “alphas.” Same reason a guy with an office job goes and buys an F-450 or whatever they buy unnecessarily.

In reality, the rest of us know they are merely compensating for their small pee pee

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
For guys to show they are “alphas.” Same reason a guy with an office job goes and buys an F-450 or whatever they buy unnecessarily.

In reality, the rest of us know they are merely compensating for their small pee pee
I saw a 5'8" guy in khakis and a polo climb down from a lifted Raptor to pump some gas this morning. He must have hops to get back into that thing.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

That's why i bought a scooter!

1bvjm0.jpg

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Nothing wrong with hunting. I personally only like eating what I kill, but hunting is the oldest sport in history. Guess the opposite take would be, damn you pussies wit the capachino and man buns wouldn't understand cause it's out of your safe space. To each his own. If you get out of the city it's a pretty regular sport.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nothing wrong with hunting. I personally only like eating what I kill, but hunting is the oldest sport in history. Guess the opposite take would be, damn you pussies wit the capachino and man buns wouldn't understand cause it's out of your safe space. To each his own. If you get out of the city it's a pretty regular sport.
I'm okay with hunting things like deer, wild pigs and stuff. I would never kill a bear or some other majestic animal where hunting has zero conservation purpose and I'm not inna da woods as a means of living. And bear meat is disgusting.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
In order for it to be a sport, both teams have to know they're playing. I live in Texas. I hunt. But to call it a sport is just silly.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I hunt but only kill something im gonna eat. Bears don't taste good so I've never hunted bears but they're is something to be said about wildlife management which I think most states handle well. If your going to Africa on a murder spree just to kill shit for sport that's wrong imo

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I hunt but only kill something im gonna eat. Bears don't taste good so I've never hunted bears but they're is something to be said about wildlife management which I think most states handle well. If your going to Africa on a murder spree just to kill shit for sport that's wrong imo
same

Collins77

Liked Posts:
I agree, am an avid hunter. I also have started more primitive hunting. I only use a bow and have tried spearing a hog (haven't got one yet) I would love to go on an African hunt, but honestly most are held on "reserves" so it's not hunting. Most hunters and fisherman I know are the biggest proponents of laws and conservation of the habitat. We aren't redneck, gun toting, shoot up the woods type guys. We are the ones coming home with a truck bed of cans and trash we pick up on trails. The media portrayed hunting as blood thirsty meatheads. When in actuality, most sportsmen I know are the most calm and laid back folks I know.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
I'm okay with hunting things like deer, wild pigs and stuff. I would never kill a bear or some other majestic animal where hunting has zero conservation purpose and I'm not inna da woods as a means of living. And bear meat is disgusting.

"Hunting black Bears in Montana is a crucial part of state conservation." Did you miss that part?