Jay Cutler is still killing bears

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t call around a dozen or so a year in a state as big as Montana to be “very common”
We have at least a dozen road kill whitetail within a mile radius of my house. As for the rest, I have no idea on the population management of black bears in Montana. Not my thing, although I do enjoy catch and release fishing. I would imagine JC put at least 5k+ into his excursion.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
We have at least a dozen road kill whitetail within a mile radius of my house. As for the rest, I have no idea on the population management of black bears in Montana. Not my thing, although I do enjoy catch and release fishing. I would imagine JC put at least 5k+ into his excursion.
Probably spent five grand on his optic alone. More power to him.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t call around a dozen or so a year in a state as big as Montana to be “very common”
Well they are denning about half the year and I would be shocked if the "reported" cases, which would really only occur if a state DOT employee cleans up the carcass and logs it himself, represent more than about a third of what occurs overall.

I also don't know how to tell you that as big as Montana is there really aren't that many people living in it.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Well they are denning about half the year and I would be shocked if the "reported" cases, which would really only occur if a state DOT employee cleans up the carcass and logs it himself, represent more than about a third of what occurs overall.

I also don't know how to tell you that as big as Montana is there really aren't that many people living in it.
I think you just did?

Also, you’re talking to someone that lived in Alaska for several years…I think I comprehend large states with not many people in it

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

One serves a purpose, to eat. The other serves no purpose other than to kill a living animal. Seems pretty clearcut to me.

Just replace humans killing animal for 'sport' with aliens/non-human intelligence killing human for 'sport' and ask yourself how that idea makes you feel? It's the same thing, the human just has a different perspective because in scenario 1, they're the one recklessly killing animals for no reason and in scenario 2, it's an alien/non-human intelligence recklessly killing the human for no reason.