Jay Cutler & Kristin Cavallari get a reality show together

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I haven't threatened to doxx anyone the past few days

Sure though you make it all about me ...
Oh I'm sorry, I guess you telling people they should worry about losing their employment or otherwise held accountable outside of the forum for upsetting you on the forum, doesn't imply any sort of doxxing whatsoever?

Last edited:

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Oh I'm sorry, I guess you telling people they should worry about losing their employment or otherwise held accountable outside of the forum for upsetting you on the forum, doesn't imply any sort of doxxing whatsoever?
Doxxing is exposing where people live and their real names - My claim is that mental health isn't a weapon, either on social media, in person or on a website and, in this age of people being far more aware and in tune with such things, that anyone attached to it being weaponised, doesn't create a good look for them or anyone involved/attached.

I haven't mentioned anyones name or where they live.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Doxxing is exposing where people live and their real names - My claim is that mental health isn't a weapon, either on social media, in person or on a website and, in this age of people being far more aware and in tune with such things, that anyone attached to it being weaponised, doesn't create a good look for them or anyone involved/attached.

I haven't mentioned anyones name or where they live.
How do you propose you're going to get these people fired irl without doxxing them?

How do you propose you'll be suing an anonymous person for libel against one of your anonymous pseudonyms, if you don't doxx them to find out their real identity?

Why do you constantly threaten people you don't know, who don't know you, on a football forum, with a bunch of different names (but never Remy Lebeau, because you didn't own a laptop then)

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
No need, you bumped a 5 year old thread and dropped yourself in it.

The accusations came after the fact, including the accusation of doxxing someone - 5 years ago ...

Are you alright?

Guy who jumps in on threads is mad when people jump in on threads.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bit like on the CBMB where at least one of you 'doxxed' someone on there with their own mugshot ... You've fucked up multiple people on this site and do you want to go into the closure of another Bears site where it ended up being ddos'd into oblivion before being shut down.
Someone on here was doxxed with their own mugshot a couple of years back. They still post here under a different name iirc.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone on here was doxxed with their own mugshot a couple of years back. They still post here under a different name iirc.

@Omeletpants also doxxed himself once when he posted his LOLOLLOOLOLOLLOOOO TRUMPY stimulus check from COVID. Made things even more hilarious that:

1) He kept his full name, his wife's name and address on the letter he posted.
2) He spent 2 decades bragging about how rich he was and how he lived in a mansion.
-->2a) google maps disagrees
--> 2b) actual rich ppl didn't qualify for stimmy chex

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Omeletpants also doxxed himself once when he posted his LOLOLLOOLOLOLLOOOO TRUMPY stimulus check from COVID. Made things even more hilarious that:

1) He kept his full name, his wife's name and address on the letter he posted.
2) He spent 2 decades bragging about how rich he was and how he lived in a mansion.
-->2a) google maps disagrees
--> 2b) actual rich ppl didn't qualify for stimmy chex
You yourself know, you nor I have ever doxxed or ddos'd anything in our lives. @Pretzel Logic is just big mad that we sniff out his alts every. Single. Time. Just like @Mighty Joe Young

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I think he tuckered himself out?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You yourself know, you nor I have ever doxxed or ddos'd anything in our lives. @Pretzel Logic is just big mad that we sniff out his alts every. Single. Time. Just like @Mighty Joe Young

I did successfully DOXX u the first time I broke ur nose. You had tears welling up in your eyes so bad that you could not even take your ID out at the hospital. I had to do it for you and memorized your DL #, name and blood type. You are fucking DONE kiddo.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is bullshit. I came in here for some Jay and Kristen news.

I'll leave disappointed.